NeNe Leakes Drops Lawsuit Against Bravo & Andy Cohen After Accusing Network Of ‘Ignoring’ Alleged Racism

Andy Cohen, NeNe Leakes
NeNe Leakes Drops Lawsuit Against Bravo & Andy Cohen After Accusing Network Of ‘Ignoring’ Alleged Racism
Real Housewives of Atlanta alum NeNe Leakes, 55, has reportedly dropped her lawsuit against Bravo producers and Andy Cohen, 54, after accusing the network of ignoring alleged racism claims on the set.
According to reports, a document filed on Friday (Aug.19) in Atlanta courts shared NeNe Leakes and Bravo had filed a joint dismissal without prejudice– meaning she can re-open the case in the future. The court documents confirming the dismissal does not state why NeNe decided to drop her claims at this time.
According to the document,
“All Parties consent and stipulate the foregoing dismissal…No party will seek recovery of costs or attorney’s fees in any submission to this Court.”

Nene Leakes
NeNe was on “RHOA” from season one, which aired in 2008, until season 12, which aired in 2019. Earlier this year the reality star turned businesswoman sued Bravo and Andy Cohen over claims that she suffered years of racist remarks from former co-star Kim Zolciak-Biermann, who is white.

Kim Zolciak-Biermann – thejasminebrand
According to the lawsuit, NeNe was subjected to consequences from the network and their respective production companies because they,
“foster a corporate and workplace culture in which racially-insensitive and inappropriate behavior is tolerated — if not, encouraged.”
NeNe has been pretty vocal about her issues with Andy Cohen since leaving “Real Housewives Of Atlanta.” In April, she claimed that Andy “sabotaged” negotiations surrounding her potential Sirius XM radio show. She’s also previously claimed the TV host is racist and aided to the alleged toxic work environment she experienced during her time on “RHOA.”

Earlier this month, the reality TV star took to Twitter to fire off a couple of subliminal messages regarding her discrimination lawsuit against Andy Cohen and the Bravo network. NeNe Leakes said:
“They stop every job opportunity that comes my way.”

The 55-year-old admitted:
“I am happy I was able to help all the other black women get job opportunities that are working for them.”
Leakes shared:
“He stopped me from working because I was a threat to his career! Yet he was able to abuse me for years.”

Nene Leakes
Leakes added:
“I want to release these voice recordings so bad.”
What are your thoughts on Nene reportedly dropping the lawsuit against Bravo and Andy Cohen? Let us know in the comments below!
[VIA]

Previous Article
Next Article
Kim Kardashian Not Playing About Her Health, Reveals She Takes 35 Supplements A Day As Part Of Wellness Routine
K. Michelle Stands By Claims “RHOA” Co-Stars Are Plotting Against Her + Drags Porsha Williams, Says She’s Been Lying About People For Years
Yandy Smith Faces Mendeecees Harris In Emotional Conversation —He Admits ‘My Pride Got In The Way’ Amid Separation
“Selling Sunset” Season 10 Cast Shake-Up Revealed – Chelsea Lazkani Is Out While Nick Cannon’s BM Bre Tiesi Is Set To Return
“Married to Medicine” Star Dr. Heavenly Kimes Speaks Out After Losing Georgia House District 13 Race, Urges Support For Rep. Jasmine Clark
“RHOA” Star Porsha Williams & Newcomer Singer K. Michelle Trade Shots In Explosive Showdown
“RHOA” Alum Lisa Wu Responds To Allegations She Helped Defraud Former Friend Out Of Property: I’ve Built My Career & Reputation With Integrity
Kandi Burruss Becomes Emotional As She Opens Up About Divorce From Todd Tucker Following His Infidelity, Admits ‘I’m Not Healed’