Jonathan Majors’ Hollywood Friends Keeping Their Distance From Him Amid Domestic Violence Allegations, Says Source

Jonathan Majors
Jonathan Majors’ Hollywood Friends Keeping Their Distance From Him Amid Domestic Violence Allegations, Says Source
Jonathan Majors’ celebrity friends have reportedly turned “cold” toward him following his recent arrest for allegedly choking his then-girlfriend in New York.
According to reports, more women are expected to come forward soon with abuse allegations against actor Jonathan Majors, 33. Reportedly, there’s a chance their claims will result in Jonathan Majors facing further assault charges. You may recall that he was arrested in March for charges of strangulation, assault, and harassment. Now, the “Creed III” star is seemingly being dropped by his Hollywood associates due to his alleged actions.

Jonathan Majors
A source familiar with the case shared,
“It’s no surprise that his phone is ringing much less these days. That is what happens in all walks of life — but especially in Hollywood. Friends turn cold.”
Another insider noted that Jonathan Majors’ latest film, “‘Creed III,” came out March 3, after another high-profile film, “Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania,” which dropped in February. They said,
“This could not have happened at a more worse time [for his career].”
The source added,
“You can’t deny that the man is a talented actor, but right now he has to reassess and gather a whole new team.”
As previously reported, Majors was arrested following a domestic dispute with his girlfriend in March. The 30-year-old woman reportedly called authorities to the couple’s location in Chelsea, Manhattan following an argument. Majors was detained on charges of assault and strangulation. Despite the allegations, Majors’ lawyers have maintained his innocence.

However, Majors’ talent manager, Entertainment 360, dropped the actor following his arrest. In addition, The Lede Company, a California-based PR firm, also parted ways with Majors.
Majors will also no longer be attending fashion’s biggest night on May 1, after he and designer brand Valentino “mutually agreed” that he shouldn’t attend the Met Gala this year on behalf of the clothing line.

Jonathan Majors
The Marvel movie star will face a judge on May 8. Prosecutors are charging him with multiple counts of harassment and assault. Reportedly, criminal defense attorney Priya Chaudhry said,
“Jonathan Majors is completely innocent and is probably the victim of an altercation with a woman he knows. We are quickly gathering and presenting evidence to the District Attorney with the expectation that all charges will be dropped imminently.”
She added,
“Evidence includes video footage from the vehicle where this episode took place, witness testimony from the driver and others who both saw and heard the episode, and most importantly, two written statements from the woman recanting these allegations.”
What are your thoughts on this? Tell us in the comment section below!
[VIA]
Previous Article
Next Article
Snoop Dogg Biopic Casts Rising Actor Myles Bullock Be As Dr. Dre
‘The Blind Side’ Star Quinton Aaron Says He Hasn’t Spoken To Ex Since Learning She Was Still Married To Another Man: “I Don’t Need To Speak To Her Ever Again”
[UPDATE] Dispatch Audio Suggests Hayden Panettiere May Have Suffered An Overdose
Gary Owen Defends Kevin Hart As He Addresses Hate Comedian Receives
Halle Berry Gets Candid About Faking Orgasms In Her Younger Years: ‘Sometimes, You Just Want The Pounding To Stop’
Comedian & Actor Na’im Lynn Says Working On A Tyler Perry Show Is ‘Acting Bootcamp’
Brad Pitt Says He’s No Longer Sober, Back To Drinking Alcohol After Seven Years
Y’all Ready? ‘Michael 2’ Filming Is Expected To Begin In Late 2026 Or Early 2027