NeNe Leakes Not In Talks w/ ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ Producers To Return For Season 16, Despite Fans’ Demand That She’s Given Another Chance

NeNe Leakes Not In Talks w/ ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ Producers To Return For Season 16, Despite Fans’ Demand That She’s Given Another Chance
If NeNe Leakes‘ fans are counting on her return to the ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta,’ they’ll have to keep waiting.

According to TMZ, the reality TV show’s producers have not reached out to NeNe Leakes to talk about her return for season 16, nor has she been pursuing any talks with them either. After NeNe Leakes left ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ in 2020, her fans have been campaigning on social media for her return.










During an interview earlier this month on V103 radio show, ‘RHOA’ star Kenya Moore said she believes it is unlikely that NeNe Leakes will return because of the discrimination lawsuit she filed against Bravo in 2022, which Kenya claimed caused irreparable damage to her relationship with the network.

Kenya Moore, Nene Leakes
Kenya Moore said,
“That door is closed…when you sue your employer, what do you expect to happen…I don’t understand why people think that’s a possibility.”
Kenya says they’re getting closer to making a #RHOA cast announcement & “The door is closed” for Nene. ?
Source: @V103Atlanta pic.twitter.com/F5N3woPQ9u
— jay (@JaysRealityBlog) February 2, 2024
You may remember NeNe filed a lawsuit against the show’s host and executive producer, Andy Cohen, as well as the Bravo network, claiming the parties tolerated a racist and toxic work environment. A few months later, NeNe voluntarily dropped the lawsuit after she, Andy Cohen, and the network went through several rounds of negotiations, according to reports.

Andy Cohen, NeNe Leakes
Then, in November 2023, fans believed NeNe and the network were back on good terms after she followed Bravo on Instagram. But that doesn’t necessarily seem to be the case.

Porsha Williams Guobadia, who left the show in 2021 after nine seasons, is the only former star slated to return for Season 16 of ‘RHOA’ at this time. She also entered into an overall scripted talent deal with Bravo’s parent company, NBCUniversal Entertainment, meaning she’ll be partnering for future scripted opportunities across TV and Peacock.

Amid her departure, the 42-year-old married Simon Guobadia, whom she met on the show in 2022. The couple also gave fans an intimate look into their whirlwind romance on their ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ spinoff ‘Porsha’s Family Matters,’ which premiered in November 2021.

Simon Guobadia, Porsha Williams Guobadia
News of Porsha William Guobadia’s return to ‘RHOA’ was announced just over a week after longtime star Kandi Burruss revealed she was walking away from the show after over a decade.

Kandi Burruss
What do you think about NeNe Leakes not returning to Season 16 of ‘RHOA’? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
Previous Article
Next Article
Kim Kardashian Not Playing About Her Health, Reveals She Takes 35 Supplements A Day As Part Of Wellness Routine
K. Michelle Stands By Claims “RHOA” Co-Stars Are Plotting Against Her + Drags Porsha Williams, Says She’s Been Lying About People For Years
Yandy Smith Faces Mendeecees Harris In Emotional Conversation —He Admits ‘My Pride Got In The Way’ Amid Separation
“Selling Sunset” Season 10 Cast Shake-Up Revealed – Chelsea Lazkani Is Out While Nick Cannon’s BM Bre Tiesi Is Set To Return
“Married to Medicine” Star Dr. Heavenly Kimes Speaks Out After Losing Georgia House District 13 Race, Urges Support For Rep. Jasmine Clark
“RHOA” Star Porsha Williams & Newcomer Singer K. Michelle Trade Shots In Explosive Showdown
“RHOA” Alum Lisa Wu Responds To Allegations She Helped Defraud Former Friend Out Of Property: I’ve Built My Career & Reputation With Integrity
Kandi Burruss Becomes Emotional As She Opens Up About Divorce From Todd Tucker Following His Infidelity, Admits ‘I’m Not Healed’