EXCLUSIVE: Katt Williams Ex Assistant – He Beat Me, Now He’s Trying To Avoid My $1 Million Lawsuit!
Katt Williams Ex Assistant Says Comedian Trying To Avoid Lawsuit
theJasmineBRAND exclusively reports, Katt Williams’ former personal assistant, Angelina Triplett-Hill, is accusing the comedian of blowing off the $1 million dollar lawsuit that he’s facing.
On January 28, Angelina submitted court documents claiming that Katt was served last year. However, she says he has failed to respond to the allegations in the complaint or show up in court. She filed a motion for default, which is the first step to obtaining a default judgement against Katt.
Here’s the backstory: Triplett-Hill hit Katt with a $1 million dollar federal lawsuit. She accuses him of battery, assault, intentional infliction of emotional distress and negligence.
She says she initially met him in 2003, while working as a personal assistant for The Isley Brothers. She says she worked with him periodically and around September 2014, he contracted her to assist him while shooting a film in California.
In her lawsuit, she alleges that he attacked her on September 12th, 2014. She says that they were on set, when Katt became enraged when she stepped away to take a phone call. She says that he confronted her, outside of set, near his private car. She claims that the comedian violently lunged towards her, snatched her cell phone out of her hand and angrily threw her phone inside the vehicle. She says that she witnessed Katt physically attack other women, so she became extremely frightened and fearful for her safety.
She says that after he threw her phone and began shouting obscenities at her, she grabbed her phone and began to walk away. She says he continued to curse her out. When she began to respond with her own verbal insults, she alleges Katt struck her in the face multiple times. She says that she hit the ground, as a result of his attack, slamming her head against the concrete and rendering her unconscious.
She was rushed to Santa Monica UCLA hospital for treatment of her injuries and remained hospitalized for a few days. She says she immediately quit her job. She says that she now suffers severe emotional distress as a result of Katt’s attack and is suing.
Follow us: @theJasmineBRAND on Twitter | theJasmineBRAND on Facebook| theJasmineBRAND_ on Instagram

Previous Article
Next Article
Harvard Agrees To $53 Million Settlement After Former Morgue Manager Stole & Sold Body Parts From Donated Bodies
Family Of Nolan Wells, Mississippi College Student Who Mysteriously Died During 4th Of July Boating Trip, Pens Heartfelt Message On What Would Have Been His 19th Birthday
Florida Police Officer Accused Of Using Flock Cameras To Keep Tabs On His Estranged Wife More Than 700 Times
Jasmine Brand Brings 30 DC-Area Women Together For Intimate ‘CONNECT’ Brunch, Plans Multi-City Expansion
Woman Claims GLP-1 Weight Loss Drugs Caused Her To Lose Her Eyesight, Wants Warning Added To Labels
[Update] Atlanta Sisters Found Safe After Babysitter Allegedly Abducted Them-Mother Believes Woman Had Been ‘Plotting’ To Steal Her Kids
NAACP Joins Legal Team Representing Family Of Nolan Wells
Amber Alert Issued: Atlanta Police Say Babysitter Abducted Two Young Sisters
Omgosh!! He picked the right one!
I’d knocked his little azz out cold!
Did you file a police report? Did you press charges?
Should’ve had him arrested on the spot ..She had the hospital reports