Carl Crawford Celebrates Megan Thee Stallion’s #1 Amid Legal Battle: We Did It For Our City!

Carl Crawford, Megan Thee Stallion
Carl Crawford Celebrates Megan Thee Stallion’s #1 Amid Legal Battle: We Did It For Our City!
Carl Crawford is taking a page out of his protege, Megan Thee Stallion‘s, book and possibly savagely responding to her first Billboard number one. Yesterday, (5/26/20) news broke that Megan Thee Stallion’s “Savage (Remix)” featuring music icon, Beyonce, topped the Billboard Hot 100 chart. This is Megan Thee Stallion’s first number one of her career.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CAqEAI5F4SV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Strangely enough, Carl Crawford – the head of Megan’s record label, 1501 Certified Entertainment – is expressing his gratitude for his involvement. This is peculiar considering Carl Crawford and Megan are currently embroiled in a lawsuit over Megan’s contract. Here’s what Carl had to say about Megan’s and Beyonce’s number one hit:
“#1 We did it for our city! Waking up to good news is a blessing man, and coming together for this collaboration was a no brainer. I’m so proud of everyone involved in making this project happen and the help that has been given to Bread of Life, Houston through its success.”
Carl Crawford continued:
“We’ve gotten to feed so many people in need because the fans showed up n showed out and streamed! We did this together! I’m just grateful”
Houston hip-hop legend J. Prince also hinted at his involvement with the “Savage (Remix).” According to Pop Crave News, J. Prince had to approve the single’s release as a consultant to 1501 Certified Entertainment – who reportedly paid for the production of the song to begin with.
As far as Megan Thee Stallion’s lawsuit against Carl Crawford, she was given a legal leg up last month when the judge allowed their case to continue in court instead of moving to arbitration. Megan Thee Stallion wants to be released from her contract with Carl’s label amid discovery that she allegedly hasn’t garnered all of the money she’s entitled to.
No court date has been set yet.
What are your thoughts on Carl Crawford’s reaction? Let us know in the comments!
Previous Article
Next Article
Kanye West Registers Sunday Service As A Non-Profit Organization W/ Tax-Exempt Status
Cardi B Slams People Sl*t-Shaming Her + Says She Took Her Time To Get To Know Stefon Diggs Following Divorce Filing
50 Cent Seemingly Regrets Shooting His Shot At Vivica A. Fox During 2003 BET Awards
Drake Donates $150K to Support Cancer Research
SZA Says ‘I Treat My Butt Like A Purse’ As She Explains That The Entertainment Industry Didn’t Pressure Her To Get A BBL
Diddy Ordered To Hand Over Infamous Freak-Off Tapes, Cash & Devices To Federal Agents Following Prost*tution Sentencing
Lori Harvey’s Rumored Ex Diddy & Current Alleged Boyfriend Future Spotted Partying Together [VIDEO]
Nicki Minaj & Kenneth Petty Accused Of Being Affiliated W/ Queens-based Gang In Ongoing Harassment Lawsuit