Travis Scott Loses Another Deal, Dior Indefinitely Postpones His Cactus Jack Collaboration

Travis Scott
Travis Scott Loses Another Deal, Dior Indefinitely Postpones His Cactus Jack Collaboration
Not so good news for Travis Scott! The “Sicko Mode” rapper has lost yet another deal. According to reports, Dior has postponed their Cactus Jack collaboration indefinitely. While fans have already been given an early look at the collaborative pieces, the items weren’t expected to begin rolling out until next year. In a statement released Tuesday (12/28) a rep for the luxury clothing brand said,
“Out of respect for everyone affected by the tragic events at Astroworld, Dior has decided to postpone indefinitely the launch of products from the Cactus Jack collaboration originally intended to be included in its summer 2022 collection.”
Sources close to the company claim this was a,
“Mutual decision made by both Dior and Travis Scott to postpone the upcoming collection due in January 2022 with both parties working to reschedule the launch at a later date.”

Travis Scott
As previously reported, On Nov. 5, 2021, Travis Scott held his annual Astroworld festival in his hometown of Houston, TX. Thousands of attendees rushed the venue, resulting in a fatal crowd surge. Ten people–including a 9-year-old boy–succumbed to vital organ failure, among other serious injuries. Hundreds more were injured or traumatized by the horrific scenes they witness. Travis was accused of ignoring cries from the audience to stop the show. Many have also highlighted his history of inciting violence and chaos at his concerts.
https://twitter.com/MISKEENNGGA/status/1457204711518470144?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1457204711518470144%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fthejasminebrand.com%2F2021%2F12%2F16%2Ftravis-scott-is-working-with-city-officials-to-enforce-concert-safety-amid-astroworld-aftermath%2F
With all the backlash Travis Scott is receiving from this devastating event, the 30-year-old rapper is now working with city officials to enforce concert safety. Sources say that Travis is teaming up with The United States Conference of Mayors (USCM), which serves as the voice of over 1,400 cities across the nation. With their new project, they hope to create a panel that consists of government, public safety, emergency response, health care event management, music, and technology. They also would like to have a safety report in place to boost safety and security at concerts.
Travis first hinted at wanting to do something similar to this during his interview with The Breakfast Club host Charlamagne tha God.
What are your thoughts on Dior Postponing their collaboration with Travis Scott? Let us know in the comments below!
[VIA]
Previous Article
Next Article
Cardi B Denies Being Transphobic: My Sister Is Gay & I’m Bisexual!
50 Cent’s Former Brand Manager Embezzled Over $2.2 Million From His Company, Ordered To Payback Stolen Funds
Young Dolph’s Fiance Mia Jaye Pens Heartfelt Letter To The Late Rapper On What Would Have Been His 37th Birthday
Kodak Black Welcomes Baby #5 w/ Baby Mom #4
Amber Rose Says Friend Nicki Minaj Telling Boys ‘It’s Okay, Be Boys’ Doesn’t Mean She Hates The LGBTQ+ Community: ‘She Didn’t Say Anything Wrong’
Future’s Oldest Son Facing Gang-Related & Gun Charges
Metro Boomin Addresses Kendrick Lamar & Drake Rap Beef: ‘Stan Culture Makes It Kind Of Weird’
Diddy Talks Losing Kim Porter, Says He Wants To ‘Play A Part In Saving Black Race’, Explains Why He’s Not Signing Artists To His New R&B Label: If You Know Better You Do Better