Beyoncé Becomes First Female Artist In 4 Years To Go #1 On Billboard’s Top Tours Chart, Earning $154M At End Of European Leg

Beyonce
Beyoncé Becomes First Female Artist In 4 Years To Go #1 On Billboard’s Top Tours Chart, Earning $154M At End Of European Leg
Congratulations are in order!
According to Billboard’s Top Tours chart, superstar singer Beyoncé has set a few records, seeing major success with the first half of her “Renaissance World Tour.”

Reportedly Beyoncé, 41, earned an astonishing $67.5 million and sold 461,000 tickets across nine shows just in May alone. Unsurprisingly, she’s hailed as the top tour earner for that month, beating out the likes of pop country music star Taylor Swift. Now that her European leg has come to an end, however, reports state the concert series has earned an estimated $154.4 million in total up to this point.
The top Grammy Award winner is the first female act to go #1 in the last four years, with P!NK holding the title prior to Beyoncé, according to Billboard’s Top Tours Chart.
Additionally, Beyoncé is reported to be the first Black artist (male or female) to ever go #1 on the cart since it was established in 2019.
It’s also highlighted in the report that the singer’s London run, which spanned a total of five nights, reportedly earned $42.2 million on its own. Reportedly, the feat set a precedent as Beyoncé became the first US artist to see such high numbers in single-night engagements there. As if things couldn’t look better for the Houston native, it’s also reported the songstress has already sold 1 million tickets across her 21 US shows. The next leg of the tour is set to begin in Philly on Wednesday, July 12th.

At this point, it seems there is no slowing down for the mom of 3! Fans awaiting the singer’s stateside arrival have been eagerly discussing their expectations for the tour online, with many hoping they’re treated to the same Blue Ivy surprise that Europe concertgoers received.
As previously reported, Beyoncé’s 11-year-old firstborn daughter Blue Ivy joined her famous mom as a backup dancer on stage during several performances. It is unclear if the young entertainer, whose famous father is none other than hip-hop legend Jay Z, will continue to perform for the second leg of the tour.

[VIA]
Are you shocked by the success of the ‘Renaissance World Tour’? Let us know in the comments section below!
Previous Article
Next Article
NBA YoungBoy On Mission To Stay Sober, Says He Flushed Dr*gs Down Toilet
Blueface’s Dad Congratulates Him On Newborn Son, Says Baby Porter Jr. ‘Came Out Packing
JT Reveals She’s Learning How To DJ-Says She Understands Why They ‘Ignore The F*ck’ Out Of Song Requests
Tupac Shakur’s Family Was Leaving Duane ‘Keefe D’ Davis’ M*rder Trial When G*nfire Was Reported Near Las Vegas Courthouse
Solange Knowles Shares Emotional Tribute To “Bring It On: All Or Nothing” Co-Star Hayden Panettiere: The Light Surrounds You Now
Megan Thee Stallion & Sasha Obama Reportedly Become ‘Besties’ During Martha’s Vineyard Hangout
Blueface Calls Out DDG For Skipping His Baby Shower, Says Friendship Changed After Prison Stint: Now He’s Doing Weird Sh*t’
French Montana Connects With Aliko Dangote, The Richest Man In Africa, Asks Fans What They’d Ask The Nigerian Businessman