Diddy Pleads Not Guilty To Expanded Sex Trafficking Indictment

Diddy Pleads Not Guilty To Expanded Sex Trafficking Indictment
Diddy continues to maintain his innocence.
The jailed music exec appeared in court today (April 14) where he pleaded not guilty to an expanded federal indictment charging him with five criminal counts, including racketeering and sex trafficking. According to reports, the new charges surround allegations against Diddy from 2021 to 2024 and have to do with an unnamed person the feds have labeled “Victim-2.”
View this post on Instagram
Earlier this month, Diddy’s legal team spoke on the expanded indictment and said:
“These are not new allegations or new accusers. These are the same individuals, former long-term girlfriends, who were involved in consensual relationships.”
As of now, the trial is set to start on May 12
Thoughts? Tell us in the comments below!
[VIA]
Previous Article
Next Article
YFN Lucci Rejects Plea Deal In RICO Case & Decides To Go Forward w/ Trial: ‘We Continue To Be Ready & Prepared To Defend These False Allegations’
Offset Tells Haters “You Want My Life” As He Poses In Front Of New Lamborghini
Fat Joe Says Bruno Mars “Screamed On” Him After He Asked About His Puerto Rican Roots: “Man, Broke My Heart.”
Snoop Dogg Says Series About His Life Is In The Works
NBA YoungBoy To Spend 23 Months In Prison For Federal Gun Charge
Lil Uzi Vert Seemingly Gets Into Physical Altercation With A$AP Bari At New York Restaurant
Jeezy’s Ex-Fiancée Claims He Attempted To Skip A $30K Court-Ordered Payment For Her New Car
Eminem’s Team Condemns Massive Leak Of Unreleased Tracks Featuring 50 Cent & Dr. Dre