Young Dolph’s Murder Suspect Faces Trial Delay

Young Dolph’s Murder Suspect Faces Trial Delay
There’s another delay in the case surrounding the murder of Young Dolph.
Hernandez Govan, the man accused of orchestrating the rapper’s murder, will now go to trial on August 18, 2025. The trial was previously scheduled to begin July 28. Court officials haven’t provided a reason for the delay.
View this post on Instagram
Govan is charged with first-degree murder and conspiracy to commit first-degree murder for allegedly planning the ambush that killed Dolph outside Makeda’s Homemade Butter Cookies in Memphis in 2021.
The case has already led to multiple convictions. Justin Johnson was found guilty of first-degree murder and sentenced to life in prison plus 50 years. Cornelius Smith, who testified against Johnson and claimed Yo Gotti’s late brother “Big Jook” ordered the hit, took a plea deal.
Smith remains in custody awaiting sentencing and is expected to testify against Govan.
The next court hearing in the case is set for July 28.
Thoughts?
[VIA]
Previous Article
Next Article
JT Reveals She’s Learning How To DJ-Says She Understands Why They ‘Ignore The F*ck’ Out Of Song Requests
Tupac Shakur’s Family Was Leaving Duane ‘Keefe D’ Davis’ M*rder Trial When G*nfire Was Reported Near Las Vegas Courthouse
Solange Knowles Shares Emotional Tribute To “Bring It On: All Or Nothing” Co-Star Hayden Panettiere: The Light Surrounds You Now
Megan Thee Stallion & Sasha Obama Reportedly Become ‘Besties’ During Martha’s Vineyard Hangout
Blueface Calls Out DDG For Skipping His Baby Shower, Says Friendship Changed After Prison Stint: Now He’s Doing Weird Sh*t’
French Montana Connects With Aliko Dangote, The Richest Man In Africa, Asks Fans What They’d Ask The Nigerian Businessman
Drake Shows Off One-Of-One Diamond Rolex Made Just For Him: ‘Please Do Not Get Your Local Jeweler To Recreate’