A ‘Girls Trip’ Sequel Is In The Works, According to Regina Hall
Regina Hall Says There’s A ‘Girls Trip’ Sequel In The Works
Fans of Girls Trip will be happy to know that the Flossy Posse may be reuniting once again. According to Regina Hall, it’s quite a possibility.
When asked about a Girls Trip sequel, Hall says,
“We’re trying to make that happen. We’re trying to get everything together. You know, the schedules, I think they’re working on some things so, yeah. I don’t know where the girls are going but we’re going somewhere. The girls are coming back!”
Girls Trip’s executive producer Will Packer also spoke about a sequel around this time last year stating,
“We’re definitely talking about it. The only thing harder than opening a studio comedy today is opening a studio comedy sequel. That’s the next challenge. I love our team. If anybody can do it, we can do it. It’s still a little early — the movie is still in theaters — but it’s something we’ve all thought about.”
Girls Trip, starring Regina Hall, Queen Latifah, Tiffany Haddish, and Jada Pinkett Smith, and directed by Malcolm D. Lee, hit theaters on July 21, 2017. The box office hit, which also catapulted Tiffany Haddish to superstardom, has brought in $140.9 million.



Previous Article
Next Article
Karrueche Tran Isn’t Ready to Date: “All guys are dogs!” [VIDEO]
[Video] Kim Kardashian Announces Its A Girl + NeNe Leakes, Mel B & Kelly Osbourne Attend Baby Shower
Donald Glover Joins ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’
Keshia Knight Pulliam’s Estranged Husband Ed Hartwell Expecting Child w/ Alleged Mistress
K.Foxx Doesn’t Know Why She Was Fired From Hot 97, Says ‘Gossip Game’ Turned Into A Circus
“Welcome To Sweetie Pies” Star Tim Norman Says Ex Jennifer Williams Is Mad He Didn’t Propose: I didn’t have feelings for her like that!
(EXCLUSIVE) Nicki Minaj – Ex-Wig Maker Wins Appeal, $30 Mill Legal Battle BACK ON!
Drake Warned By NBA About Bad Language, After Calling Kendrick Perkins A ‘P***y’