Jada Pinkett-Smith Visits Will Smith On ‘Bad Boys’ Set [Photos]
Will Smith’s wife, Jada Pinkett-Smith, recently visited him on set of his new film, Bad Boys For Life. Over the weekend, Will shared a photo of Jada on set. Sitting next to Will, who had a bruised face, he captioned the image,
Jada on set Sweatin’ Mike Lowrey!
In January, filming began for the third installment of the Bad Boys movie saga – “Bad Boys for Life”. Both stars Will Smith and Martin Lawrence gave the first official look at them in action on set. They both premiered the sneak peek on their Instagram pages. Their captions read:
FIRST LOOK! Theeeeey’re BAAAAaaaack! :-) @badboys
FIRST LOOK! Theeeeey’re BAAAAaaaack! :-) #teammartymar #BadBoysForLife”
Here’s what we know so far:
– Martin Lawrence hesitated to return to the saga, but confirmed his involvement in November 2018
– Filming for “Bad Boys for Life” started the same month
– Romeo Miller and DJ Khaled will appear in “Bad Boys 3”
– Gabrielle Union would like to return to reprise her role as Marcus’ younger sister, Syd Burnett
? ? ? ?? https://t.co/6nb1JyV3oh
— Gabrielle Union (@itsgabrielleu) November 1, 2018
– The movie’s tentative release date is January 17, 2020
Will you be hitting theaters to see “Bad Boys 3?” Let us know in the comments.