Drake Continues To Face $250,000 Lawsuit For Allegedly Attacking Man In Club – Odell Beckham & Kourtney Kardashian’s Ex Boyfriend Included In Suit
Drake Continues To Face $250,000 Lawsuit For Allegedly Attacking Man In Club – Odell Beckham & Kourtney Kardashian’s Ex Boyfriend Included In Suit
Superstar rapper Drake and a few others are facing a hefty lawsuit from a man named Bennett Sipes who alleges that he was attacked outside of a nightclub in West Hollywood. On the night of March 24, 2018, Bennett Sipes says that he was allegedly badly injured in a physical altercation in the alley near a club venue called Delilah.

According to XXL, the suit was reportedly filed this week (October 13) and indicates that as a result of the incident, Bennett Sipes allegedly suffered a
“traumatic brain injury, as well as injuries to his back, neck, shoulders, etc.”
The court documents say that in addition to Drake, those involved in the scuffle were Odell Beckham, Jr., a wide receiver for the Cleveland Browns, and Younes Bendjima, a model and Kourtney Kardashian’s ex-boyfriend. Allegedly, the confrontation happened after Bennett was refused access to the VIP area where Odell Beckham, Jr. and Drake were.
This is not the first time, though, that Bennett has filed a lawsuit regarding this same incident. In January 2019 a suit was filed and at the time, Bennett‘s attorney was Colin Jones, who reportedly said that there was no other option but to file the lawsuit since allegedly time had been given to settle out of court. His attorney stated:
We gave the defendants’ months to settle this claim without litigation, but when they failed to be accountable for their actions, we were left with no choice but to file suit to seek justice for our client.
The 2019 lawsuit indicated that Bennett was reportedly requesting to be provided with:
repayment of damages endured, including past and future wage loss, hospital and medical expenses, as well as attorneys’ fees.
However, the recent filings indicate more detailed requests because Bennett claims that the requested $250,000 price tag is for:
past and future pain and suffering, medical bills, lost future earnings, past and future emotional distress and punitive damages.
Prior to this, it was also reported that Bennett was allegedly the one that started the altercation supposedly as the stars and their entourages were leaving the club.
What are your thoughts on the latest lawsuit against Drake, Odell Beckham, Jr., and Younes Bendijma? Tell us in the comments!


Previous Article
Next Article
Jeezy Says He Finally Has ‘Peace’ w/ Jeannie Mai After Tumultuous Divorce & Custody Battle
Claressa Shields w/ A Reminder Of Her Impressive Boxing Resume
Dave East Reportedly Pepper Sprayed By Montreal Police
Update: Rapper Trouble Was Visiting A Female Friend At The Time Of His Death, Warrant Issued In Connection To His Murder
Kelis’ Husband, Mike Mora, Says Doctors Told Him ‘They Couldn’t Do Anything Else For Me’ As He Opens Up About Battle W/ Stomach Cancer
Dame Dash Names Kanye West The ‘Greatest’ Roc-A-Fella Artist Over Jay-Z
Rapper Omeretta Faces Backlash After Revealing The 6 Tattoos She Has Of Jailed Boyfriend [VIDEO]
Boosie Seemingly Responds To R@pe Lawsuit Against Shannon Sharpe: ‘Y’all Gon’ Learn About Sticking Y’all Feet In That Snow’