Donald Glover Says New Seasons Of “Atlanta” Will Be Best TV Ever Made

Donald Glover
Donald Glover Says New Seasons Of “Atlanta” Will Be The Best TV Ever Made
Donald Glover is giving “Atlanta” fans a glimpse of what they can expect in the future. The 37-year-old singer and “Atlanta” creator premiered the show on September 6, 2016.

The show stars Donald Glover as Earnest “Earn” Marks.
Marks is a college dropout who becomes responsible for his cousin Alfred’s (Brian Tyree Henry) rap career with the artist name of “Paper Boi”.
The show follows the pair as they navigate Atlanta and attempt to bring success to the up-and-coming rapper. It also features stars Lakeith Stanfield and Zazie Beetz.

Over the weekend, Donald Glover opened up about the third and fourth seasons, which are set to premiere in 2021. He tweeted:
“while im here: ‘atlanta’ s3+s4 are going to be some of the best television ever made. sopranos only ones who can touch us.”

Glover also shared some insight into his music, tweeting:
“last music project was probably my best. but the one coming will be my biggest by far. listen to “new ancient strings” outside.”
and ended with:
“there is a lot (of magic) comin. yall thought i was hot in 2018.”

“Atlanta” has been postponed over the last year. The third and fourth seasons were delayed because of coronavirus. Production was not able to continue shooting. Originally, the fourth season was supposed to premiere in January 2021. Now production won’t begin back again until early next year with season 4 also being delayed.


Previous Article
Next Article
Ashton Kutcher Delivers Tearful #BlackLivesMatter Message: For Some People, Black Lives Don’t Matter At All
Michael Rainey Jr. Reveals He ‘Never Went To School’ Growing Up
Claudia Jordan Responds To Meghan Markle’s Criticism About How Models Were ‘Valued’ For Their Beauty & Not Their Brains While On ‘Deal or No Deal’: It Was A Step On The Ladder I’ve Been Ascending On For 25 Years
Cynthia Bailey’s Ex-Husband Peter Thomas Weighs In On Her Recent Split From Mike Hill, Says She’s A ‘Queen’ Who ‘Deserves The Best’
Nick Cannon Addresses Talk Show Being Canceled After Only One Season: ‘This Is Show Business’
‘For Life’ Season 3 May Be Picked-Up At IMDb TV, After Being Canceled By ABC
Kim Kardashian & Ray J Received An Email Early On About Sex Tape Profits, They Reportedly Made Over $1 Million In The First 6 Weeks After Its Release
Marlon Wayans Sends ‘Black People’ A Message Amid COVID-19: Don’t Be Hard-Headed, Don’t Be Dapping People, Stay Inside!