Rolling Ray Reveals He Accidentally Set Himself On Fire When Trying To Light A Cigarette
Social media personality, Rolling Ray is now explaining how he accidentally set himself on fire. The 24-year-old internet sensation is currently in the hospital recovering from injuries sustained after his wig caught on fire last week. Rolling Ray took to Instagram Sunday (Jan.17) to explain the events that lead to his accidental burning.
In the video, he reveals that he was trying to light a cigarette but was struggling due to his nails being too long. While trying to light the cigarette, he admits that his hair was in his face and immediately caught on fire.
“I light the cigarette, one little time with my nail. Mind you my hair, this part was in the front of me. The mother f****in finger just like lit on fire when I tried to light the cigarette. “
He explains that he called for help and told his friend to grab some water to help put out the fire. Rolling Ray says he tried taking off his wig but then burned his hand.
“My hands burned from trying to snatch the wig off — I try to snatch the wig off, b***h, the fire goes to my shirt to my feet to my leg to bed, its a fire everywhere. A fire in the whole room.”
See The Video Below:
View this post on Instagram
Rolling Ray shared another post on Sunday (Jan.17), staying positive and revealing that he will be undergoing surgery this week! He captioned the post,
“It could be worst [sic] but I’m coming back! Surgery Tuesday.”
Several social media users including actress Taraji P. Henson commented and left positive messages and prayers for Rolling Ray.
We’re hoping Rolling Ray has a speedy recovery!