Prince William Speaks Out After Meghan and Harry’s Oprah Interview: ‘We Are Not a Racist Family’
Prince William Speaks Out After Meghan and Harry’s Oprah Interview: ‘We Are Not a Racist Family’
Prince William is speaking out for the first time addressing the racism claims following Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s interview with Oprah Winfrey.
The Duke of Cambridge told a Sky News reporter on Thursday, “We are very much not a racist family,” as he and wife Kate Middleton were spotted publicly for the first time since the Oprah interview. When asked if he had spoken to Harry after the Oprah interview, he added,
“No, I haven’t spoken to him yet, but I will do.”
As previously reported, during the Oprah interview, Meghan said that there were
“concerns and conversations about how dark [Archie’s] skin might be when he’s born”.
Oprah asked Meghan and Harry who questioned this and neither would reveal the person’s identity.
Harry later told Oprah that it was not his grandparents Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip.
What are your thoughts about Prince William’s response? Let us know in the comments.

Previous Article
Next Article
‘Living Single’ Star Kim Coles Says Producers Threatened Her w/ Fat Jokes If She Didn’t Lose Weight
Peter Thomas Says ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’s’ Kenya Moore Is The Smartest Woman In Reality TV: She Gets The Sh*t
Garcelle Beauvais Dated Eddie Murphy
Bill Cosby’s Legal Team Attempting To Get His Sexual Assault Case Thrown Out In Appeal Hearing
Actress Who Purchased Billboard for Tyler Perry’s Attention Lands Role On His Newest Show
Chrissy Teigen Called Out By Courtney Stodden After ‘Cancel Club’ Post, Accuses Teigen Of Playing The Victim
Congratulations! Keith Lee Goes From Viral Food Critic To TikTok’s First-Ever Creator Of The Year
Cari Champion Announces Her Departure From ESPN After 7 Years: It’s Time For Me To Leave