Drake’s L.A. Home Burglarized, Suspect Arrested

Drake
Drake’s L.A. Home Burglarized, Suspect Arrested
Drake’s L.A. mansion was reportedly burglarized Thursday (Jan.26) night!
According to law enforcement, Drake’s security called police after they spotted an unknown man leaving the property with an object from the house.
Reportedly, the suspect fled the scene by the time officers arrived so they began to search the area. Luckily, just a few hours later, the suspect was found. According to sources, the man was discovered walking down a street, still holding the object that was allegedly taken from Drake’s mansion.
Thankfully Drake was not home at the time of the break in.
Drake bought the 10 bedroom, 22 bathroom estate just last year, for a whopping $75 million.

Drake
This isn’t the first time Drake has dealt with an intruder. Last year, just months after the Canadian rapper bought his Beverly Hills pad, a 23-year-old claiming to be his son was arrested after making it into his backyard. The suspect was arrested and charged with misdemeanor trespassing.
From the looks of it, Drake has had a pretty eventful week. Over the weekend, the “Rich Flex” rapper had to put an emergency pause on his show in New York after a concertgoer fell from the second-floor balcony. The chilling occurrence followed 21 Savage and Drake’s joint performance on stage.

Drake, 21 Savage
According to fellow attendees of the event, the individual is said to have plummeted head-first into the crowd, but many of the audience members mistook the unnamed person’s potentially-tragic incident for camera equipment accidentally descending from a higher level.
After to the terrifying fall, in a recently-surfaced clip, Drake is seen halting in confusion and concern before calmly saying,
“Alright, just gotta make sure somebody’s okay.”
https://twitter.com/AllSoul1865/status/1617504666610270209?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1617504666610270209%7Ctwgr%5E682043c1575d84df1670a9907fed413fece1c3b6%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fthejasminebrand.com%2F2023%2F01%2F23%2Fdrake-stops-concert-after-fan-horrifically-falls-from-venues-balcony%2F
Drake took about twenty minutes to regroup and check on the troubled fan, who received immediate attention from the Apollo’s staff. Thankfully, there were no severe injuries, and the rapper was able to continue his performance.
What are your thoughts on Drake’s home being burglarized? Let us know in the comments below!
Previous Article
Next Article
Jason Derulo Posts Thirst Trap Photo, Asks Fans ‘Don’t Lie, Did You Zoom?’
Akon’s Ex Business Partner Devyne Stephens Taking Him To Court For 3rd Time, Says Singer Still Owes Him $4 Million
Kanye West & Black-Owned Tech Company MyChannel Come To Agreement In $20 Million Lawsuit Against The Rapper
Kanye West Accused Of Making Antisemitic Statements To Donda Academy Staffers & Referring To Himself As Hitler ‘Minus The Gas Chambers’ In New Lawsuit
Tina Knowles Praises Kelly Rowland For Phenomenal “The Boy Is Mine” Tour Performance: My Baby K!lled It’
Carl Crawford Accused Of Recreating Megan Thee Stallion W/ New Rapper Erica Banks
Young Thug’s Driver Plans To Sue Rapper After Being Attacked At House Party
SZA Opens Up About Having ADHD: Absolutely Nobody Has Empathy For It