Babyface Will Pay $37,000 Per Month For Spousal & Child Support After Finalizing Divorce From Ex-Wife

Babyface Will Pay $37,000 Per Month For Spousal & Child Support After Finalizing Divorce From Ex-Wife

Singer/superproducer Babyface has reached a divorce settlement with his ex-wife, Nicole Pantenburg.

As previously reported, Babyface and Nicole Pantenburg announced that they had (amicably) decided to go their separate ways in July 2021.

Babyface with ex-wife Nicole

In a statement, they mutually shared:

“After much thought and with great sadness, we have decided to end our marriage. We continue to care and have respect for one another and share eternal love for our daughter and her well-being. We ask for personal privacy for ourselves and our daughter as we navigate these new steps as a family.”

According to recent sources, the former couple’s departure has been finalized in the courts, and Babyface is ensuring that his youngster (along with her mother) will be financially content. Allegedly, the Grammy-winning musician and Nicole Pantenburg agreed to joint legal/physical custody of their only kid. In addition, Babyface will be coughing up a whopping total of $37,000 for spousal and child support.

Babyface & Nicole Pantenburg’s teenage daughter, Peyton

The 63-year-old is also said to be listed as responsible for upholding his little Peyton’s credit card and taking care of the payments for Pantenburg’s vehicle and its protection. Maintaining the charges for their minor’s health insurance and private-school tuition is among the other duties within the agreement.

Seemingly, the parents are even already mapping out the expenses for their teen’s future college expenses as well. When it comes to educational tours, Babyface is to pay the major (65%) of trip fees, while Pantenburg will handle the remainder (35%).


Babyface and dancer/actress Nicole Pantenburg began dating in 2007 but married in 2014. Their daughter, Peyton, was born in 2008.

Clearly, money is never an issue for the legendary Babyface. Aside from his rise to stardom with the uber-successful group The Deele (which featured his business partner L.A. Reid), the Indiana-born musical genius is notable for his unparalleled contribution to R&B and the many classics that he melodically birthed through the voices of some of today’s most iconic artists.

The “Every Time I Close My Eyes” crooner is scheduled to deliver a performance of “America the Beautiful” at this year’s Super Bowl game.

What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comments below!

Authored by: Ashley Blackwell