Travis Scott – Sound Engineer Who Was Allegedly Attacked By The Rapper Claims His Neck Is ‘F*cked Up’ Following The Incident, Scott Reportedly Cooperating w/ Authorities As They Investigate

Travis Scott
Travis Scott – Sound Engineer Who Was Allegedly Attacked By The Rapper Claims His Neck Is ‘F*cked Up’ Following The Incident, Scott Reportedly Cooperating w/ Authorities As They Investigate
Travis Scott is cooperating with NYPD after being accused of assault at a nightclub.
The sound engineer who Travis Scott allegedly attacked Wednesday (Mar. 1) morning amid performing at a Don Toliver show is sharing his side of things.
According to the engineer, who is using the pseudonym Mark, things turned left after he asked the rapper to lower the volume so the sound system wouldn’t distort. Initial reports claimed that Mark did not complain of pain or have any visible injuries when authorities arrived at the scene, but it’s now looking like he was harmed during the altercation.
In a recent interview with a local news station, Mark said:
“I was trying to tell him to lower it [the volume] so it sounded good for the performance. He just stuck his middle finger in my face so I lowered the monitor a little bit so I could talk to him and that’s when he ran around the speaker and attacked me.”

Travis Scott
Mark, who was admitted to a Jersey City hospital following the incident, then shared:
“Obviously my neck is f*ck*d up. My arm is tingly I have pins and needles going down it.”
According to reports, that night Scott also shoved a DJ and was tossing phones far from fans who took pictures of him. Mark added:
“People who are trying to help you sound the best you could, there were fans there trying to take pictures. You were throwing their phones. These are people who respect you. Maybe you should calm down.”
As previously reported, the incident, which happened at Club Nebula in New York City, resulted in Scott causing around $12,000 in damages to audio equipment and a video screen. Before authorities arrived, the rapper allegedly fled the establishment.
However, the entertainer’s lawyer, Mitchell Schuster, has released a statement claiming Scott is “actively working with the venue and law enforcement” to rectify the situation.
“While this is clearly a misunderstanding being blown out of proportion by clickbait and misinformation, we are actively working with the venue and law enforcement to resolve and set the record straight. We are confident our client will be cleared of any wrongdoing.”

Travis Scott
The rapper, who shares two children with ex-girlfriend Kylie Jenner, is set to perform tomorrow (Mar. 3) at a music festival in California. However, based on his current legal troubles his appearance is to be determined.

Travis Scott, Kylie Jenner
What are your thoughts on this entire situation? Tell us below.
[VIA]
Previous Article
Next Article
K. Michelle Seemingly Throws Major Shade At Tamar Braxton, Says She’s Open To A Verzuz Battle Against “The Muppet”
Cardi B Wants Round 2! Eyes Second Tour Leg After Strong Ticket Sales
Tank & Durand Bernarr Take Their ‘Beef To FaceTime & End It w/ Laughs: ‘It’s Never That Serious’
Saweetie Hit w/ $3 Million Lawsuit After Promoter Claims She Took Japan Concert Deposit & Performed Elsewhere
Angelina Jolie & Brad Pit’s Daughter Zahara Jolie Graduates From Spelman College
Funk Legend & “Atomic Dog” Artist George Clinton Sues Universal Music Group Over Alleged Royalty Freeze
[UPDATE] Paris Jackson Heading Back To Court With Dad Michael Jackson’s Estate Following Six-Figure Win, Seeking Additional $463K
Florida Rapper 1900Rugrat Accuses Drake Of Stealing Beat For “Iceman” Track