Method Man Wants 50 Cent & Diddy To ‘Keep Me Out of This Sh*t’ As Business Moguls Continue Social Media Beef
Method Man wants no part in the Diddy and 50 Cent drama.
The rapper-actor hopped in 50 Cent‘s Instagram comments section on Thursday (Dec. 21) to clarify that a recent video he shared of the actor was not what it appeared to be. The video was edited to make Method Man say he hates Kanye West and saw him “at one of Puff’s parties sucking d*ck in the bathroom.”
Method Man responded and said,
“This video is fake 5.. you and Diddy keep me out of this sh*t.”
“The real vid is on YouTube .. (method man bossip) .. do your research .. yall fallin for the remix.”
The feud between 50 Cent and Diddy reportedly started in the early 2000s, with 50 Cent accusing Diddy of not supporting him during the early stages of his rap career. Since then, their hostility has been fueled by numerous public altercations and harsh comments exchanged in interviews and on social media.
While the drama between the two appeared to have taken a backdoor to 50 Cent‘s other social media antics, it seems it has been reignited in light of the recent sexual assault lawsuits filed against Diddy. As previously reported, 50 Cent offered to buy REVOLT following the announcement that Diddy would step down as chairman of the media company.
50 Cent said,
“I’ll buy that from you play boy, for the low because you know Cadillac and AT&T gonna pull out. I’ll give you a few dollars for it now! Sell it to me, then we can be friends — I’m serious call my phone.”
Whatever is going on between the two, Method Man wants his name kept out of it.
What are your thoughts on the entire situation? Let us know in the comments!