Update: NBA Player Josh Giddey Will Not Face Charges For Alleged Relationship w/ Minor

Josh Giddey
Update: NBA Player Josh Giddey Will Not Face Charges For Alleged Relationship w/ Minor
Update: (Jan. 17, 2023): Josh Giddey has been cleared in the eyes of the law.
According to new reports, the Oklahoma City Thunder shooting guard will not face charges over claims that he had an inappropriate relationship with a teenage girl. Newport Beach PD Shared with TMZ that they closed the case after not being able to find corroborating evidence.
You may recall that a few days after Thanksgiving, questionable photos were leaked online that reportedly showed Giddey getting cozy next to an alleged high school junior. In one of the images, the 21-year-old professional athlete posed shirtless next to the minor. The picture, which seemingly originated on Snapchat, was captioned,
“Just f*cked Josh Giddey.”
Reportedly, the girl and her family refused to cooperate with authorities, which more than likely played a hand in the investigation coming to an end. Despite the allegations, Giddey was allowed to remain an active NBA player as police looked into the matter.
[VIA]
Original Story: (Nov. 27, 2023): NBA player Josh Giddey could possibly lose out on millions after allegations surfaced accusing him of having an inappropriate relationship with an underage girl.
According to reports, the NBA is looking into the claims against the Oklahoma City Thunder shooting guard, which sparked via social media last week.

Josh Giddey
The investigation kicked off after photos began circulating online of Josh Giddey, 21, posing shirtless with an alleged high school junior. In one of the images, the professional basketball player is seen with his arm around the unidentified girl.


During the Thunder’s recent press conference, the Australian native had no comment when asked about the allegations. He said,
“I understand the question obviously but no, there is no further comment right now.”
Josh Giddey added,
“… I get the questions guys, I completely understand you want guys want to know about it, but just for right now I don’t have anything to say.”
While Giddey continues to make a name for himself in the NBA, it’s no surprise that the 6-foot-8 athlete reportedly struck a four-year, $40 million deal with Australian cereal brand Weet-Bix.
However, according to recent reports, Giddey is at risk of losing his multi-million-dollar sponsorship deal due to his alleged relationship with the minor. Reportedly, Weet-Bix wasted no time cleaning its social media pages of Giddey.
The company said that they are aware of the claims and are following along with the NBA’s investigation until more details are provided. A spokesperson for Weet-Bix said,
“We are obviously aware of news surrounding Josh Giddey and are waiting for facts to be confirmed. We are in contact with Josh’s management team and waiting on further detail at this point.”

Josh Giddey
What are your thoughts on this entire situation? Comment below and let us know!
Previous Article
Next Article
NBA Star Anthony Edwards Ordered To Pay $14,000 A Month For Son He Admitted He Has Never Met
NBA Star Jaylen Brown Says Getting Rich Has Changed His Relationships: “Conversations Become Invoices”
Mo’Nique Celebrates Claressa Shields & Calls Her The “GWOAT”: “When You Witness Black Excellence You Must Share It”
Boxer Terence Crawford’s Trainer Shuts Down Comeback Rumors: ‘I Want Him To Be Done’
LeBron James’ First Game With Philadelphia 76ers Will Be Against Defending Champion Knicks
[Update] Memphis Grizzlies Player Brandon Clarke D*ed From Combined Effects Of Her*in & C*caine, Medical Examiner Says
NBA’s Kawhi Leonard Allegedly Had Secret Multimillion-Dollar Sponsorship Deal With Clippers Arena Scoreboard Manufacturer, Report Claims
24-Year-Old Accused Of Scamming Ex-NFL Players Out Of $1 Million Found De@d In Pool, Investigation Underway