Tupac Murder Suspect Keefe D Denied Bond As Judge Doubles Down On Concern Over The Source Of His Bail Money

Keefe D, Tupac
Tupac Murder Suspect Keefe D Denied Bond As Judge Doubles Down On Concern Over The Source Of His Bail Money
The man on trial for (allegedly) orchestrating the murder of Tupac Shakur won’t be getting out of jail anytime soon.
Reports state that a court judge once again denied Keefe D’s (real name Duane Keith Davis) bond appeal, citing concerns over where the bail money would come from.

Keefe D
Clark District Court Judge Carli Kierny handed down the decision on Tuesday (August 27th). The state official explained that she believes there’s something sinister beneath the surface of Wack100 offering to put up 15% of Duane ‘Keefe D’ Davis‘ $750,000 bond, stating:
“I have a sense that things are trying to be covered up.”
Expanding further on her concerns, the judge reportedly cited two suspicious near identical letters she received from the entertainment company allegedly footing the bill on Wack100’s behalf, one of which was apparently signed by someone with absolutely no affiliation with the business. As previously covered, Wack100 claimed that he wanted to bail Keefe D out as a “gift,” adamantly denying any speculations that he plans to use the murder suspect’s freedom for monetary gain.

However, a judge ultimately refused to free Keefe D based on two pieces of evidence working against Wack100’s claim – an interview where he discussed plans to free Keefe D, contingent on him selling the rights to his story, and a subsequent phone call with Keefe D where Wack100 allegedly told him:
“You got to remember, this sh*t can set you up for the rest of your life. I will get you out and then we’ll sit down and talk about all that.”
However, Wack100 argued that his statements made during the interview were rooted in “entertainment” and not the truth.

Wack 100
However, the judge upheld her original decision to keep Keefe D behind bars as the trial commences. The jailed suspect entered a plea of not guilty in response to being the first person charged in connection to Tupac Shakur’s 1996 assassination.
Thoughts? Leave them for us in the comments below!
[VIA]
Previous Article
Next Article
K. Michelle Seemingly Throws Major Shade At Tamar Braxton, Says She’s Open To A Verzuz Battle Against “The Muppet”
Cardi B Wants Round 2! Eyes Second Tour Leg After Strong Ticket Sales
Tank & Durand Bernarr Take Their ‘Beef To FaceTime & End It w/ Laughs: ‘It’s Never That Serious’
Saweetie Hit w/ $3 Million Lawsuit After Promoter Claims She Took Japan Concert Deposit & Performed Elsewhere
Angelina Jolie & Brad Pit’s Daughter Zahara Jolie Graduates From Spelman College
Funk Legend & “Atomic Dog” Artist George Clinton Sues Universal Music Group Over Alleged Royalty Freeze
[UPDATE] Paris Jackson Heading Back To Court With Dad Michael Jackson’s Estate Following Six-Figure Win, Seeking Additional $463K
Florida Rapper 1900Rugrat Accuses Drake Of Stealing Beat For “Iceman” Track