T.I. & Tiny – 6 More Women Accuse Couple Of Sexual Assault, Military Worker & Woman Who Says She Was Assaulted At 17

T.I. & Tiny
T.I. & Tiny – 6 More Women Accuse Couple Of Sexual Assault, Military Worker & Woman Who Says She Was Assaulted At 17
The disturbing allegations against T.I. and Tiny Harris aren’t slowing down. Six new women have accused the couple of sexual assault. Tyrone A. Blackburn, a lawyer who is already representing eight women and three men (who say the couple allegedly made terrorist threats against them), said he heard from half a dozen additional ladies who made similar claims, according to The Daily Beast.
The new alleged victims include a stripper, a member of the military, and a 22-year-old who was an intern at one of T.I.’s studios in high school. They claim that the couple, or one of their friends, date raped them before allegedly sexually assaulting them.
Blackburn, who previously pushed for charges to be filed against T.I. and Tiny, said in a new statement Monday (March 8th):
“If I was a prosecutor, I’d have brought charges already. These women are unaware of each other, and without any leading on my part, they recount eerily similar events of sexual abuse, forced ingestion of illegal narcotics, kidnapping, terroristic threats, and false imprisonment.”
He also calls for officials to
“tackle and end the stream depravity being committed [by T.I. and Tiny].”
He added,
“These women have come forward because there’s a void that has been left in their lives and the people that created the void are Clifford and Tameka Harris. Granted, the void can never be fully filled, but at least it can be put back together if these cases are handled with care, are thoroughly investigated, indictments are executed, and the Harrises are prosecuted.”
He added that two of the women are not asking for money.
“The Harrises continue to deny in the strongest possible terms these groundless and unjustified allegations. When Blackburn finally exposes his anonymous accusers to the light of day by revealing their names, we will be in a position to confront his allegations. Hiding their identities makes it impossible for me to do so now. We fully expect if the claims are fairly investigated, no charges will be brought.”
Previous Article
Next Article
Floyd Mayweather Trashes Ex Friend 50 Cent – Details How He Lost His Rap Career, Compares His Liquor To Rubbing Alcohol
50 Cent Suggests T.I. Is A Snitch, He Reacts: I’ve NEVER Given Information To Law Enforcement, Can You Say The Same?
R. Kelly’s Lawyer Lashes Out At Andrea Kelly ‘Instead Of Freeloading, Get A Job’
Beyoncé & Blue Ivy: How It Started vs. How It’s Going
Young Thug Changes Plea To Guilty In YSL RICO Trial
Lil Baby Helps Throw George Floyd’s Daughter, Gianna A Pink Themed Party For Her 7th Birthday (PHOTOS)
Prince’s Ex-Wife Lands Deal To Have Her Memoir, “The Most Beautiful: My Life with Prince”, Turned Into A Movie About Their Marriage
R. Kelly Is Afraid For His Life In Prison, Feels Safer In Solitary Confinement