Apr

real housewives of atlanta-season 5 finale-the jasmine brand

Sunday evening, part 1 of the Real Housewives of Atlanta’s reunion show kicked off. The dramatics, including a fan (that has it’s own twitter handle), name calling and eye rolling, kept most of our attention for 60 minutes. But the best part, for me, is always whats happening in the background.

While the episode aired, twitter darts were thrown by Kenya Moore, NeNe Leakes and Kandi Burruss. Cynthia, stayed out of the twitter jabs, only commenting on her boob swag, while Porsha Stewart remained mum (she’s stayed quiet on twitter since divorce reports hit) and Phaedra Parks only tweeted about her new stunt gun. Nonetheless, check out what we peeped below.

Screen shot 2013-04-07 at 8.03.03 PM

Screen shot 2013-04-07 at 8.21.42 PM

Screen shot 2013-04-07 at 8.19.55 PM

Screen shot 2013-04-07 at 9.00.15 PM

Screen shot 2013-04-07 at 8.49.23 PM

Screen shot 2013-04-07 at 9.25.43 PM Screen shot 2013-04-07 at 9.25.30 PM

And here’s the full episode below.

18 Comments to “[Video] Real Housewives of Atlanta Shade Heightens On Twitter + Watch the Reunion Part 1”

1. tjbwriteratlanta says:

Kenya was getting dragged last night. She doesn’t think quick enough for this level of shade.

• Ke'Ke Scott says:

I agree, she has been doing the “absolute most” (as they would say) on many levels and the fan was just the cherry in the coke. Kenya really knows how to get under people’s skin. :/

• DIVA says:

Agree^didn’t they drag her. She can’t hang. All she could do was get loud and over talk everybody.

2. Ericka B. says:

Well alright! I guess we just have to wait until part 2 to see and hear the remaining drama. Kenya is just “too much!” I love Kandi’s tweet posted above.. absolutely wow at these ladies!

3. Joy says:

The full video won’t come up for me

4. TAYLOR says:

Can’t wait till next season!

Yes Kenya needs to be real and stop her bull shyt… she too damn old with that bad bumpy face to be acting like she the damn thang..lol

6. MK says:

All around foolishness! But Porshe did look GORGEOUS!

7. De'Andra Roberts says:

Kenya just needs to stop and save herself the embarrassment!

8. Twaneeta says:

Kenya and that fan though lol

9. DIVA says:

I love Phaedra!!! Kenya can’t hang with Phaedra. Kenya kept talking loud and over talking people because she can’t have a real conversation. Phaedra never raised her voice but she elegantly got her point across. Kenya got so mad at Phaedra cause she could not hang she had to start talking about fighting Phaedra…I loved it when Phaedra said I wish you would come over here…lol…Kenya grow up and stop acting like a big child and have a real woman to woman conversation. You can’t be mad because you stole Phaedra idea and her video is doing good. Team Phaedra!

• Briana says:

I love Phaedra too – i think she’s classy. Kenya is annoying – needs to start acting her age. Threatening a pregnant woman and flirting with everyone’s husband – crazy!

10. Vee says:

Kenya, you were dark skin with brown eyes when you were Mrs. Bozack on Martin. You were dark skin with brown eyes in Deliver us from Eva, but, over the years, you began to lighten up in your skin and eyes until you are burnt orange. What is wrong with beaing real? And oh, you do wear fake hair. We have the same stylist. I know your crown is in the corner hiding in shame. You are crazy Kenya. Axis I and II crazy.

11. vapariga says:

Wow! Some of these women act like they’re 20 something… absolute ridiculousness! Kenya is off the chain with that damn fan. She really can’t respond quick enough and then makes a fool out of herself with what comes out…no doubt apologizing for it the next day. NeNe, too funny but she tells it like it is. Can’t throw any shade at her, at all. Kandi, smh. Applaud the way she handles her business and that’s all I can say about her. Cynthia, good job! Porsha was reserved and “careful” but she is not afraid to speak her mind, especially to Kenya (lmao!) #bye ashy! cracks me up. Phaedra…..I don’t know what to think about her. She has too many faces for me; on the one side she wants to be this classy “southern belle”, the other side “a professional lawyer”, and the other “a sex freak who is nasty as hell & talks about womens and mens anatomy like she’s hungry”, and her Momma is a minister? WOW. Also, talk about biting ideas…1) I thought one had to do many years of school to become a mortician? 2) Now she’s a stun gun expert? That sounds like a Kandi-ism right there. (I know, not one in the same like the donkey booty thing) but she meets friends and all of a sudden “I’m going to do that too”. Great ambition and nothing wrong with the entrepreneur thing but Phaedra needs to focus on being a mommy (which we hardly see) and that fine man of hers who doesn’t appear to be truly happy but “stuck”.

12. Kayla says:

I’m trying to watch it, but it’s saying that the video can not be found.

13. Miss AG says:

RHOA for yah….but the drama and foolishness ppl complaining about the drama IS watching only because of the drama.