Apr

Screen shot 2013-04-29 at 9.50.30 PM

Singer/reality star Tamar Braxton is never at a loss for words, especially when she is defending herself. Recently, the baby sister of the famous Braxton sisters, took to her Instagram, barking back at folk that think she’s too old to pursue her music career. The 36-year-old wrote:

I’ve been called everything but a child of God! The bottom line is that no matter what u say or feel, I’m NEVER going to stop pursuing my dreams and Goals. If I’m 188 1/2 still trying, nothing you say or do will move me. So get used to being mad cause GOD is just getting started with me. #thatsall

There ya have it!

Screen shot 2013-04-29 at 9.45.56 PM

And in other news, if you’re a Tamartian and are dying to be involved in the delivery of her and Vincent Herbert’s first bambino, you may be in luck. In a recent interview, she suggested that fans may see parts of the delivery on an upcoming episode of ‘Tamar & Vince’.

tamar braxton-deliver baby on tamar and vince reality show-the jasmine brand

She explained:

“My husband’s not comfortable with any of this. I think we’re going to let them in as much as we can. You don’t want to bring your viewer all the way to the point where you went through in vitro, then it didn’t happen like that and it happened naturally. I just think it’s a story to tell and not to tell the whole story is kind of unfair. You won’t be looking in my purse,” she stated. “My purse is off limits. I don’t even wanna see inside my purse!”

P.S. I’ve heard of pocketbook, but not ‘purse’. Hilarious. Anywho, should the cameras be offlimits for part of Tamar’s delivery? And what do we think about her comments about age not being an issue with pursuing one’s dreams? And is it ever too late to be a pop star? [EURWeb, Instagram]

11 Comments to “Tamar Braxton Barks Back At Naysayers That Say She’s Too Old + Will She Deliver Baby On Reality TV?”

1. Truth says:

Im glad she did not give up on her dreams a lot of times you see people who do that often regret it later on in life no I don’t think she is to old because I just believe that its never to late to do what you want to do in life and for the people saying she’s to old when exactly did 36 become “old” I would rather have somebody in their 30s with real talent then some of these younger artist today .Im happy for her and wish her more success and congrats to her and Vince on the baby :)

I think as long as you’re physically & mentally capable to look and play the part, then why not? One should never stop pursuing their dreams and/or goals. Isn’t that what we call LIFE?! :-)

3. Shannon says:

@JasmineBrand I always say purse, rarely do I ever say pocektbook lol

• EnjoyedTheShow says:

A pocketbook is a wallet to hold your money and credit cards. A purse or handbag is what you put the pocketbook in, along with other items. I usually have to dig through my purse to find my pocket book:)
      Tamar is hilarious! Love her!

4. The Mrs says:

oh this was a natural pregnancy.. i thought she used some of the ones she froze. Awe i wonder whats shes gonna do with them now. I would pop all them in someone to carry i wouldnt let a kid go to waste.I would feel so guilty to destroy them. Thats why you have to be patient if its meant to be it will happen.

5. Resa says:

My mother quit her job of 20 years to go to law school and became an attorney at 50 years old. #neverstop

• DIVA says:

Look at that…that is beautiful. Your mother did not give up. I love success stories. God has a plan for all of us and it is up to us to do it.

6. Page says:

I never knew she sound so good. If you can do it why stop? It’s not about age, it’s about talent. She’s got a lot of that.

7. Everything is very open with a clear explanation of the challenges.
    It was truly informative. Your site is useful. Thank you for
    sharing!