Jun

Screen shot 2013-06-10 at 12.18.30 PM

Wondering what the future holds for singer Keri Hilson? It looks like the private singer is going into seclusion-sorta/kinda. Over the weekend she announced to her fans on twitter that she’d be taking a leave of absence. Now, our ASSUMPTION is that she’s going to be taking a music break, but she also may be taking a break from the public. She explained:

Gotta say, #KeriKrew has bn so LOYAL!! Thank you! I’ve hidden so many details of my life from public view, so I know there’s confusion…But plz know that although you may not understand my leave of absence (yes it was my decision), I’ve cherished your love & support!! -keri …

keri hilson-music break-hiatus-the jasmine brand

And earlier today, rumors ran out of control, that she’s ‘breaking’ because she’s pregnant by her boyfriend, Serge Ibaka. But according to Keri, that SOOOOO is not the case. Monday afternoon, she clarified:

I get how you could THINK you found clues to that conclusion you conjured…but I’m NOT pregnant. Those “clues” are unrelated & exaggerated. Thought addressing that would help CLEAR some confusion but it created more o_O And you wonder why I choose to be quiet/private these days! I was simply showing appreciation 4 fans who stayed down during a hiatus that I never addressed. M’kay? Besides that… *runs to gym*

So, what’s the REAL reason she’s taking a leave of absence? Since it has nothing to do with her ovaries, we’re guessing that she wants to simply live life like a regular person? Or maybe got quietly jump the broom, but hell, we have no clue. What are YOUR thoughts? Is Keri’s hiatus a good or bad idea?

Lil-Kim-Fur-Nightclub-DC-Memorial-Day-2013-The-Jasmine-Brand

And in more serious news…On Sunday, rapper Lil Kim was in a car accident.

She alerted fans on twitter with the following message:

Hi My Luvs. I’m ok minor car accident that left me w/ whip Lash now I’m stuck wearing this stupid brace 4 a week and a half but I’ll be fine … thank u all for ur prayers and support I Luv u all God is Great ! #mykillerbeehive

Get well Kimmy!

11 Comments to “Keri Hilson Says Shes Not Pregnant But Is Taking A Leave of Absence + Lil Kim Kim Assures Fans She Okay After Car Accident”

1. Yo Gabba says:

Leave of absence? I’m sorry, from what?

2. Gabriella says:

I thought she was already on a leave of absence. Do you boo because ain’t nobody checking for her anyways.

3. hey people forget that Keri is a multi platinum songwriter, she can go into seclusion from the public and still bang out hits for other artists like she did before she blew up, I wish her all the best

Not sure that is a good idea if she is going to continue to sing. I understand sometimes you just need to step back and regroup.

5. DIVA says:

I like Keri and wish her nothing but the best. I think she is a great artist and a lot of artists stop singing for a while. Maybe she just needs a break. Can’t wait for her new music when she returns :)

6. Dubb-B(female type) says:

I love Keri. I hope she comes back soon. Y’all can say what ya want, but she’s paid and so is her man…Good day!

7. darknlovely says:

Lil Kim know no one contacted her regarding the accident….how did people find out. They tweet that stuff out themself and ack like they have such a “great” following. She was bad back in the day but, NOW….Ma please sit down and find a husband and have kids. She has to be in her 40′s – when she is 50 I guess she will be doing the same thing?

8. I read this post completely on the topic of the difference of hottest
    and earlier technologies, it’s amazing article.