Jun

Rapper DJ Quik’s Daughter Charged With Her Son’s Murder

Written by tjbwriteratlanta in Blog

dj quick-daughter charged with murdering-son-the jasmine brand
The daughter of West Coast rapper/producer DJ Quik, born David Marvin Blake,  has been charged with the 1st-degree murder of her 2-year-old son. Davieanna Marlena Blake and her boyfriend Darnell Moses Alvarez were arrested by Phoenix police after they were found outside of their apartment, standing over their child’s body. The court documents state:

Blake told police she and Alvarez argued earlier in the day, and after the child woke they saw he had wet the bed overnight. Alvarez allegedly struck the child with a leather belt, and Blake didn’t intervene for fear of upsetting Alvarez more. Witnesses described the scene as “excessive.” Alvarez later told police he disciplined the boy with a woven belt for wetting himself and the bathroom.The MC’s daughter went on to work, only to come back to her child with multiple bruises on his legs, arms, buttocks, back and face, as well as lethargic. Blake said the 2-year-old stopped breathing while she and Alvarez argued over taking the child to the hospital.

An autopsy showed the young boy suffered from a lacerated liver, severe internal bleeding and multiple bruising that was not consistent with only being hit by a leather belt. DJ Quik has not commented on the incident.

dj quick daughter-charged with murdering son-the jasmine brand

Davieanna Marlena Blake and boyfriend Darnell Moses Alvarez

[Instagram, NewsOne]

-@_deeroberts

p5rn7vb

12 Comments to “Rapper DJ Quik’s Daughter Charged With Her Son’s Murder”

1. Chanele9boots says:

Makes me want to cry. Just terrible. How could any mother stand by and watch someone beat her baby to death? Just sick.

2. Dubb-B(female type) says:

Ppl like this make me sick. Beating a child like that is unaaceptable. There’s a difference between discipline and abuse. And as a mother you just sit back and let someone beat your child b/c you’re scared?! You don’t think the child was scared?! Ugh!!! This just upsets me so much!

3. Kay says:

I did almost start to cry while reading this. That baby’s little body taking a beating like that, lacerated liver and serve internal bleeding! A two year old can’t control wetting the bed! It might be irritating to clean but you DON’T PUNISH, BEAT, OR BE MEAN to a baby who has no control over their body! Sick and sad!

4. Smokey says:

this hurts me…. he fuckin two, hes gonna piss the bed. i hope they get what they got comin for them…. this is so sad man

5. Lovleylegs says:

This story hurts my heart and makes me mad at the same time. I’m so sick of mothers leaving the children in the care of men who could care less about them. Why are you arguing about taking your baby to the doctor!?!? Children are a precious gift from God and he expects them to be returnd unharmed.

my heart aches for this child and the lost soul of his mother. my the baby rest in peace.

7. Kia says:

Wow I just want to strangle her for standing there watching that man beat her baby to death it’s so pitiful. I think she’s either mentally challenged or has very low self-esteem and she said nothing for fear of making him angry. I would be locked up right now if that was me because I would have killed him.

Where is that baby’s daddy? Where were you when another man was beating your child to death? Was that mother in an abusive relationship? Did she feel unable to leave, to run with her baby? What in the world made her leave that baby with this sick, crazy, evil, man? One little two year old and no one to keep him from being beaten to death by this monster.

9. The Mrs says:

That is so sad. Kids can pee the bed why do people act like thats so wrong. The thing is the adults are lazy and dont want to clean up after wards or put in the effort to teach the child how to use the bathroom. I would wake up in the night and say come on lets go to the the bathroom, sit them on the toilet and they would go right back to sleep. Kids are not just a cute little toy they are work.

10. pretty girl says:

Thank God for jails. That’s where they belong. Heaven have another angel. RIP little one.

murder both of them, slowly. R.I.P. BABY, YOU’RE SAFE NOW.