Sep

[WATCH] Kanye West Calls Out Brandy’s Little Brother Ray J: You’re Lame!

kanye west-disses rayj-jimmy fallon live-the jasmine brand

Kanye West has finally clapped back! Y’all didn’t think the 34-year-old rapper was going to let comments and songs (like ‘I Hit it First’) by Ray J about his girlfriend baby-mama (Kim Kardashian) slide did you? How did he respond? In his first performance on ‘Late Night With Jimmy Fallon’, the artist blatantly rhymed:

Brandy’s little sister lame, man, he know it now. When a real brother hold you down you supposed to drown.

Check it out below.

No response yet from Brandy’s little brother, or sister (Ye’s words. Not mine).

10 Comments to “[WATCH] Kanye West Calls Out Brandy’s Little Brother Ray J: You’re Lame!”

1. A says:

You knew it was coming

ok, now this should be good! lol

3. Shannon says:

ABOUT D*MN TIME!!!! LOL. Go Kanye, protect your boo!!!!

4. ann carter says:

so he’s calling ray j brandy’s little sister while dressed in a kilt. okk!. i guess lamar odom is getting too much shine,time to reclaim kimye!

5. Kia says:

I can’t stand Kanye acting like an arrogant punk knowing he’s gay lmao

6. DIVA says:

Good performance but I really enjoyed Charlie Wilson and the background singers they made a nice harmony. As far as Kanye it is about time he take up for his baby moma so good for him…he get some points for that from me. Good job Kanye #northwestdad…lol…

7. you says:

First off I want to say wonderful blog! I had a quick question in which I’d like to ask if you do not mind.

I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to
    writing. I’ve had a difficult time clearing
    my thoughts in getting my thoughts out there. I truly do take pleasure in writing however
    it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes
    are generally wasted just trying to figure out how to begin.
    Any recommendations or hints? Thanks!

8. Al says:

There’s certainly a great deal to find out about this subject.
    I like all of the points you have made.

9. Czym tak naprawd? istnieje cholesterol?

Cholesterol jest tak naprawd? niedaremnym szczegó?em komórek naszego systemu.
    Jest niezast?pionym budulcem komórek i hormonów. Cholesterol cz??ciowo wynika w polskim tworze — w w?trobie, a cz??ciowo spada z
    pokarmu, który na co dzie? jemy. Z przyród niemu istnieje tedy niczym nikczemnym.

To co istnieje krzywdz?ce, owe jego nadmiar.

A dok?adniej rzecz ujmuj?c nadmiar “gniewnego cholesterolu”
    typu LDL. Przyjmuje si?, ?e jego st??enie we farby
    nie powinny transcendowa? 100 mg/dl. Z drugiej pagin masz “apetyczny cholesterol” rodzaju HDL, jakiego st??enie onej powinno transcendowa?
    50 mg/dl obok niewiast zaœ 40 mg/dl u m??czyzny. Ca?kowite st??enie
    cholesterolu w polskiej posoki powinni mie?ci? si?
    w przedziale 114-200 mg/dl.

Jednak jeœli te zasady zostaj? wyprzedzone zaœ ów kibic obstaje si? przez d?u?szy czas, to mo?esz
    spodziewa? si? formalnych pasztetów.

Dlatego niemu zezwalaj?e do takiego poziomu — popieraj?e cholesterol na w?a?ciwym poziomie.