Nov

Written by tjbwriteratlanta in Blog

Ashley Reid Talks TLC Movie-Chilli-4-The Jasmine Brand.jpg

Just when we thought there may be a slight chance that tensions were lowering between the TLC vs. the Reid family beef, a recent interview paints a different picture. As you know, the VH1 biopic, Crazy Sexy Cool: The TLC Story has caused friction between the group and it’s former manager Pebbles. Last week, she released an official statement via Facebook. And over the weekend, Ashley Reid, the daughter of Pebbles and L.A. Reid spoke out on an online radio show called ‘Reid Radio’ (which we assumed is ran by Ashley and/or other members of the family). And it’s certainly has our ears ringing. In short, Ashley went into great depth about how upset the Reid family is about the film, while making some alleged claims about Chilli and her father (L.A.) having some type of inappropriate/romantic relationship (and that’s putting it lightly). What’s more? She’s also made it crystal clear that if and when she sees Chilli she is going to ‘beat her face into the concrete!’. Don’t believe me? Just watch and read a few excerpts.

On how she feels about her family being portrayed:

It was especially weird for me to see a bunch of f*ckin lies…that was interesting…I’m just gonna say this really quick. To the American and some South American people, that I’ve spoken to this past week, honestly I am very, very, very discouraged angered and saddened by how f-cking ignorant and vapid people are. Seriously. …. I’m so used to being on my own planet. For example, growing up celebrities weren’t celebrities to us. They were people who took sh-ts in our bathroom. We ate at the same table. You know what I’m saying already I have a skewed perspective for what a celebrity is period. Which means I don’t know what its like to a manical fan….Being a fan is a beautiful thing. To be clinically ignorant is something else. To me these people are why we have the Patriot Act…
On being above average [in comparison to most people]:
Just being I’m educated, does not mean I don’t know how to be tactless. I don’t know how to rip your f-cking a– open and I don’t know how to put hands on you. Just because your educated and you grew up a certain way does not mean that you can’t go toe to toe with foolishness. In actually means that you have an upper hand on foolishness because you are forever talking down to somebody. I have no problem, going down to somebody’s level its the only way they are going to be able to understand me. Instead of me being my self, I would much rather come down to your level so that we can at least have an even conversation.
On how she felt her mother was used:
 They [T-Boz and Chilli] know what they lied about…They used mostly our family, mostly mom as a pawn for publicity to drive the whole entire film  and she was actually in the majority of it. As the devil, as the super villain and common sense will tell you if you continue the hole entire time to point a finger at everybody else and never take responsibility for anything it usually means that you need to sit your f-cking ass down and take some accountability for something.
Ashley Reid Talks TLC Movie-Chilli-2-The Jasmine Brand.jpg
On Pebbles being used as a scapegoat for the film:
Mom woke one day and decided she wanted to make the biggest girl group in the world and went plucked them and their dusty asses off the corner of the street and then spent almost a million dollars developing them in the basement of our home, paying for doctors bills for food, styling, apartments, transportation, for studio time and etc. For them to then get a production deal with Laface Records, where the actual money was coming from. That is actually how this sh-t works. At the end of day, its not even necessarily a give me credit type of thing, its don’t be lying stank ass b-itches. Seriously.

On her mother asking her (Ashley) not to be involved with defending her to the public:

Mom. just wants me to stop threatening people. Mom is concerned with my emotions. She’s a mother at the end of the day. So she’s just like, ‘I feel this way and that way about it, but I don’t want you flying off the handle, I don’t want aggression coming towards you and I also don’t want you to go jail. But she’s like, ‘I love you and appreciate you for defending your mom.’

On being attacked by TLC fans on Twitter:
I said what I wanted to say all of sudden..I can’t say the work attacked cause it didn’t mean anything to me, when I started getting bothered in nasty and aggressive ways while they’re telling mean I’m mean. I’m looking at this and you’re telling me I’m mean and you’re calling me a b-tch, my mother a devil…Has TLC paid your light bill this month? Why is their money so f-cking important to you?
Ashley Reid Talks TLC Movie-Chilli-3-The Jasmine Brand.jpg
On why TLC filed for bankruptcy:
It didn’t mean they were broke, it meant they had to many debts they had to pay. Did they handle their money properly?No. Did they get signed after being invested so much in with like some blue chip f-cking Mariah Carey deal before their first album came out? No. Those certain things were true. Were they treated like they were slaves that my family pulled from Africa and put on a plantation at Laface Records? No.
On Lisa’s family not being happy about she was portrayed:
Lisa was the creative person in that trio. She was the one that really had that vibrancy, life and energy in TLC.
Ashley Reid Talks TLC Movie-Chilli-4-The Jasmine Brand.jpg
On Chilli being intimate with her father, L.A. Reid:
I’m not gonna talk about Chilli sucking my father’s d-ck or most of the d-cks in the industry in the 90’s…That has nothing to do with the fact that she is a lying person, I won’t even call her a whore anymore. She’s claimed that we got it.
On how and why she plans to get physical with Chilli, when she sees her face-to-face:
When I said on Twitter, Chilli I can’t wait to see you what I meant by that was I can’t wait to see you to beat your f-cking face into the concrete.
Watch the entire interview below.

[Lipstick Alley]

27 Comments to “[VIDEO] Pebbles’ Daughter, Ashley Reid, Speaks Out, Threatens Chilli, ‘I will beat her face into the concrete!’”

1. vapariga says:

This chick is on fire, and what a mouth! Alrighty then, Chilli better watch her back or better yet call it a threat. This girl is out for blood! Mad as hell and spilling all the tea…they have started something here. Sad to say but its probably going to get worse. This is a shame though; usually people only act like this when the truth hurts. I guess we’re all going to find out sooner or later. Maybe Pebbles or Ashley should produce some hard core facts & paperwork to put it to bed, if TLC is lying.

• darknlovely says:

She need to shut her face. Why don’t she go after T-Boz????? T-Boz would put something on her. Those type of people kill me – – educated n try to talk proper then shraight ghetto. Money does not equate to manners. Pleeeeeeze

• vapariga says:

Hey darknlovely, true that! If she was so educated, she should know that threating people with bodily harm (especially on record) is a crime. And she’s probably only coming at Chilli because of what she says went down with her father. This is turning into a hot mess. I hope that Chilli doesn’t respond & lets the legal system do the talking. smh…

2. kay p says:

*gasp*
    this girl got me clutching my pearls.

3. darknlovely says:

YUCK!!!!! and on tope of that – – the money is not hers….It her daddy’ s n her mom’s. Make your own way – – instead of threatening someone. Your mom has big girl panties – – she can hold her own….show the proof that she didn’t. Dahhhh. We know back in those days – all of them was theifs and now the same way except more slick about it….

4. siarasheree says:

*sighing* She aint running up on no Chilli … unless she wants an ass beating by a crazy ass TLC fanatic.. She better take several seats… these celebrities have some crazy ass fanatics that will attack for them..whether its physically, mentally, and emotionally. Pebbles is telling her right.. go sit down somewhere before u end up hurt or in jail.. smh

5. Kia says:

I’m so tired of this girl, probably won’t bust a grape in a fruit basket. If I was Chili I would really let her run up so her dumb azz could get done up. Who the hell gets this mad if it ain’t true. First of all Ashley was a little girl she can only go on what she hears. I wish the hell she would stay out of the media talking about what she’s going to do to Chili. Ashley knows where to find Chili. She is so damn silly making herself look stupid azz hell. On some real sh@# Ashley your mame jilted these girls out of money and you’re saying she didn’t wow. Ashley’s dumb azz needs to take a count and see how many artist went bankrupt fu$&ing with LaFace, hell LA ain’t got nothing to say and Ashley should know her place. Chili should smack the sh&^ out of her for running her mouth. Ashley and going to do nothing but get a damn charge and then Chili should so that dumbass girl. GROWUP ASHLEY REID LIL GIRL KNOW YOUR PLACE!!!!

6. Princess says:

Wack. You’re not as intelligent as you think you are. If you were, you would find a more articulate way to communicate your thoughts…..#dumbass

7. Princess says:

^^ meant for Pebbles’ daughter…

Will pebbles and her entire family PLEASE shut-up!!!! Stop beating a dead horse!!! Pebbles has not been seen or heard from until this movie came out and now she has so much to say. This is not something new!!! The daughter is no more educated than a ROCK!!

9. Sapphire says:

A real class act, just like her mom….apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, huh?

10. Gingertee21 says:

Ashley is not LA’s daughter, Pebbles had a son with LA. He may have adopted her because Pebble’s daughter was about 4 or 5 or older when Pebbles was with George Smith, the husband before LA, the man who backrolled her career, hence the “Girlfriend” song.

11. kim says:

A thief and a hoodlum.A perfect pair,how old was she when this happened?And how many business meetings did she attend?

12. Charmaine says:

you know what is the funny part she is not L.A. Reid’s daughter

13. kiwi67 says:

I think this whole thing is a hot mess. For goodness sake, this was TLC’s prospective of what happened. Ashley was a little girl so why she is trying to weigh in on what her mother should be speaking on is craziness to me. Sthu!!!

14. LADYJ says:

ASHLEY BITCH JUST SHUT UP…………YOUR MOTHER WAS RIPPING PIMM

15. Terra says:

This idiot girl talking about Chilli having loose tendencies, without realising that she is making her Dad look like a dirty stop out!! She needs to have a whole stadium of seats. She was all but a child when this all happened. Your mother formulated contracts with the intention to leave TLC high and dry. Most of that money was spent on that so called education she has and her hefty brother, Aarons, Sweet 16 party. Oh yeah, we all remember that over indulgent mess! When you do wrong by people, that shit comes back to bite you in the ass when you least expect it. Pebble has gotten of likely! Cool your jets girlfriend!

16. Done! says:

Can you say 10 bags of coo coo?!! A picture says a thousand words and that Cybil picture shows her true nature. Plain ol PSYCHO!!!!! I agree with Terra grab that stadium of seats Cybil!!

17. lady l says:

First of all….lol ASHLEY. …..u seriously need to shut your big ass mouth cuz u are so making a huge fool of yourself in so many ways and ways that are unspoken of how dare you even try to act like u wanna come for chilli when you were not even INVOLVED WITH TLCS CAREER!!!….AND U COULD BE EDUCATEDAND STILL BE HELLA DUMB!!! U COUL HAVE MONEY BUT DO RETARED STUFF TO MK U END UP BEING POOR….WE ALL KNOW PEBBLES FOUND TLC AND TECHNICALLY MADE THEM AND PAID FOR THEIR NEEDS AND MAY EVEN CARED ABOUT THEM AS IF SHE WAs TheiR mom….however she was still WRONG FOR THE THINGS THAT SHE DID THAT SHE KNEW WAS NOT RIGHT..AND THE TLC MOVIE IS A PERspective in other words its how they saw felt and understood things and no maybe everything isnt just right on the money but if that’s how they felt u just need to fall back and watxh ur mouth before u need up gettn a lawsuit on ur hands cuz if u were smart u would know not ro threaten ANYBODY ON PUBLIC MEDIA PLUS AINT NOBODY JIAT GONNA LET U DO ANYTHING TO CHILLI! ! 2MANY FANS LOVE them GIRLs ……ms thang u aint scarn NNOBODY! !!

18. CocktailJay says:

Her mother doesn’t want her involved because she’s making her look like an idiot. Lol. Keep it up Ashley. Great job!

19. karen says:

Just fyi, just watched movie for first time and their issues r so serious, they never show even one piece of real
    footage cause they could not get clearance from label. Shady is as shady does.

20. Awesome job! Love finding often the stream and understanding how a few of these smaller websites work. Thanks!
    mont blanc starwalker http://www.kmea.org/montblanc/

21. What is now left is that all Christians have to find that the victory is already ours. We thus have to learn to really engage and defeat the devil and his demons when they do try to move into a person or a situation and sometimes this means a real live deliverance because demons can and do attach themselves to people when they do move in for an attack. And when do, The only way so you can drive them out is by the power of God!
    Femme Christian Louboutin Sandales http://www.luc-voile.fr/wp-feeds.php?christian-louboutin-femme-christian-louboutin-sandales-c-1_8.html

22. What is now left is that all Christians have to may possibly the victory is already ours. We thus have to actually engage and defeat the devil and his demons when they do try to move into a person or a situation and sometimes this means a real live deliverance because demons can and do attach themselves to people when they do move in for an attack. And if they do, The only way so you may drive them out is by the power of God!
    Herre Nike Roshe Trainers http://buildeasy.dk/wp-feeds.php?training-sko-nike-herre-nike-roshe-trainers-c-111_114.html

23. it is wet, crazy, exhilarating wind powered race across the desert as the Red Bull Rally dos Ventos occasionally hosted a unique kiteboarding race that you will witnessed for once in your life. Get ready to turn up the heat and prepare your sand wax for that ultimate race of the lifetime. visitors kiteboarding, There are all kinds of adventures in the world and most of them involve in various forms of party transportation, not unlike kiting, Paddling, pushing and biking a few rounds, Even go through a steamy, Hot wasteland.
    Christian Louboutin Red Sole Hot Sale 2014 http://nightowlrecords.co.uk/wp-rss1.php?red-sole-hot-sale-2014-c-19.html

24. It has been estimated by many Bible scholars that roughly 25% of the miracles Jesus had performed were Him casting demons out of people. Satan and his demons are not confined to the Bottomless Pit presently. this event will not happen until Jesus returns back to us in His second coming. perfect up until that eventhappens, Satan and his demons are still free to roam in the “air” Seeking who they may try and devour next.
    Herre Nike Free TR Fit http://buildeasy.dk/wp-feeds.php?free-tr-fit-klassisk-nike-herre-nike-free-tr-fit-c-102_103.html