Jan
2014

Deion Sanders’ New Reality Show With Girlfriend Tracey Edmonds Airs In March

deion sanders-pilar sanders-new reality show-deionplaybook own-the jasmine brand

Fans of Deion Sanders’ will be able to see more of the Hall of Famer this spring. His new reality show, “Deion’s Family Playbook”, is set to air on Oprah Winfrey’s OWN this March. The show will feature regular appearances from his girlfriend, Tracey Edmonds and will focus on him raising his children. Deion is raising 8 kids at his home, plus nearly 900 others through his school and academy. This week, both he and Tracey began promoting the non-scripted show. His credo, which he’ll share during the show, is simple:

‘When I die, I want people to know me not just for football and baseball, and as one of the best fathers who ever lived.’

Check out OWN’s description, prior to the name change.

It’s Prime’s Time” (working title) is the hilarious and compelling real life story of Deion Sanders, the football legend, baseball great, broadcaster, Hall of Famer, international superstar, businessman, educator and father, as he strives to keep all the facets of his complicated, crazy and chaotic life in balance and under control.  Deion faces the challenges of raising his five children in a household that also includes his mother, her foster children and his aunt and uncle, while guiding the future of Prime Prep Academy, the charter school he created to try to make a lasting impact on the lives of children in underserved areas.

He plays the role of father, leader, bread-winner, coach and teacher for everyone around him.  And in those rare instances when he gets a little overwhelmed, his girlfriend, producer and businesswoman Tracey Edmonds who has two sons of her own, is there to help pick up the slack.  The series is produced by Edmonds Entertainment, Prime Time Media Ventures and Rogue Atlas Productions in association with Lionsgate.  Executive producers are Eli Frankel, Tracey E. Edmonds and Deion Sanders.

Reality TV isn’t new for the NFL analyst. In 2008, he and his then wife Pilar starred in the reality show Deion & Pilar: Prime Time Love, centering around them and their five children living in the small town of Prosper, Texas.The Oxygen produced show lasted one season.

Screen shot 2014-01-09 at 6.53.11 PM

deions family play book-own reality show-deion sanders-tracey edmonds-the jasmine brand

[Cable Fax]

12 Comments to “Deion Sanders’ New Reality Show With Girlfriend Tracey Edmonds Airs In March”

1. The Mrs says:

BOOOOOOOO

2. vapariga says:

LOL @ THE MRS. and AGREE!

3. Nishay says:

I can’t wait to see the show. I love Deion and Tracey!

4. DIVA says:

I won’t be watching. I think Deion is a very arrogant, disrespectful, cocky, conceited, egotistical, and a male chauvinist. I just did not like how he did his wife..it showed what kind of man he was. Tracey better be careful dealing with someone like that. Look at his track record.

• kchappe says:

I think the show will be positive and may even impact father’s that need to spend time with their childrens. Diva, you act as if you know Deion personally or you’re hating that you wasn’t in his playbook. Congrats to Deion & Tracey…you guys make a great couple. It’s good to see people balance their careers and family. I will be watching as for you negative people, watch house wives or something.

5. Lisa says:

Don’t worry about Tracy Edmonds. She is a beautiful grown a** woman who handles her business. Check out the ‘producer’ credits; nuff said!

6. Nisi says:

Oh Snap I only saw a snippit and didnot realize that was Tracey McQuarn Stanford Class of 1987. Long time PrimeTime fan. 3rd time is tha Charm. Mr Sanders is a real Daddy if he wasnt no court would have awarded him custody. Tracey is good match..she’s educated driven got her own money is a great mother and deserves happiness. Its a Hold Up Playa Move…Ya’ll a good look..Blessings

7. Regina Horton says:

Deion is rude. He was very rude and disrespectful to Tracey’s mother infront of his mother even. He thinks because he has money he can do and say whatever he wants. I have no more respect for Oprah. First the Tyler perry shows now this! And Deion is VERY ugly with his 5 head!

• nanci says:

I love him, his kids always come first, he could be a little rude, but at the end of the day, he makes sure everyone is happy. He was right for calling out tracy’s mother because she tried to tell the guy what to do, but he admitted that him mother can play both side, she he’s a very fair person. I love the show to death. The kids are funny, but I dont like how one of the girls, the older one, try to tell eveyone what to do, but maybe its a sanders thing.

8. kiki Martinez says:

This thought been on my mind since last night.. Deion, my God man…. If having money make you that ugly inside and out I rather not have any. You are teaching your boy children, you disrespect your girlfriend Tracy right in front of your boys that is why they don’t listen to hurt.. You won’t let her have a little piece of a bathroom for privacy because you think she’s going to leave you and you keep saying it in front of your kids. If YOU love her your kids have to respect her. Them boys TALK back to her just like you do, they learned from the best. If she tells the boy child to go take a shower in his room he should have moved with no talking back. DEION man if feel sorry for you, you don’t even have a clue to your own problems, You sound like a mamma boy… A queens worse nightmare!!!! The same energy you put in them boys you need to have the same hypness on your first born daughter… Baby girls want to feel secure with their fathers love and embrace and helping thoughts.. Deion, you have no clue on what your doing… And with The boy child Mooky you trying to mentor because his father died and the mother didn’t want to lose her son to the streets. Deion, you laughed cause Mooky wants to stay in your big home and not live with his mother, that mother was heart broken leaving her son cause you deion have created a little Mooky monster… All the money in the world can’t make you happy within cause your already messed up in the head deion. Your going to lose Tracy deion bet…. and no her son don’t need no hoe card, who wants to create more evil little kings … Smdh

9. I’m really loving the theme/design of your web site. Do you
    ever run into any browser compatibility problems?

A small number of my blog visitors have complained about my site
    not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari.

Do you have any tips to help fix this issue?

my page :: best air purifier for Pets