Aug
2014

Written by tjbwriteratlanta in Celebrity Interviews
Mimi Faust: No I’ve never met his wife.
lhha-mimi faust-engaged to nikko-the jasmine brand
theJasmineBRAND.comEngagement Rumors. I think I heard maybe 6 months ago, that Nikko had proposed and you 2 were engaged. Any truth to that?
Mimi Faust: No, I couldn’t be engaged. He’s married.
theJasmineBRAND.comLooking back, did you see any red flags?
Mimi Faust: Um, the wife would call an awful lot and when I would ask him about it he would say that’s an ex, their still friends, they didn’t have a bad break-up like Stevie and I and they still communicate would be his response but yea, she did call him a lot and refer to her as his ex.
theJasmineBRAND.comWhat’s the status of your relationship?
Mimi Faust: No we’re not together, there’s no relationship, there’s no status.
theJasmineBRAND.comIs there any way you could forgive him?
Mimi Faust: I can forgive him and I can forget that. I’ll probably never trust him again but I can forgive that and move on.
love and hip hop atlanta-mimi faust-nikko bedroom secrets-a-the jasmine brand
theJasmineBRAND.comCan we talk about this sex tape a bit? You shared with your cast mates and friends you shot new footage. Can you explain?
Mimi Faust: As far as the tape is concerned, the tape and bag was stolen and I don’t know, that bag did not come off the plane so I really cannot point my finger at him 100%. Yes, the footage that Vivid Entertainment had was a tape that Nikko and I made that was the one we did in privacy and the one that was out of our possession and Vivid received the tape  and now that I know how this works, it has to be certain amount of minutes to sell the tape and what they had was not. So, they required additional footage for it to be a certain amount of minutes. Initially, they had us by ourselves trying to get them the additional footage but it wasn’t they needed to sell and we did this twice on our own…So, they had to send it in to get what they needed, that’s where that came from and this was after we had both signed on, agreed to and everything else. They said we need that, we need this, I was under contract and we had to give them what they needed at that point.
Music producer Stevie J dines out with his wife at Mr.Chow in Beverly Hills, CA
theJasmineBRAND.comAre you still convinced Joseline and Stevie aren’t really married?
Mimi Faust: They’re not, no.
Screen Shot 2014-08-14 at 8.20.51 AM
theJasmineBRAND.comI know your daughter spends time with Stevie and Joseline. Are you concerned at allegations that they do drugs? Have you ever heard that?
Mimi Faust: Yes, that’s a huge concern of mine, and as far as my understanding and what I know is that when my daughter is with her father, Joseline is not present most of the time, she’s either out of town or something to that nature. I’ve had several conversations with him about Joseline being around my daughter for the simple that if Joseline can’t and  does not respect the mother, I really don’t want her around my child. Stevie is a good dad, but there’s two sides to him and yes, that is a huge concern of mine.
For part 2 of our interview, check back tomorrow.
m4s0n501

Pages: 1 2

10 Comments to “[INTERVIEW] Mimi Faust Opens Up About Nikko’s Secret Wife, Red Flags & Is She Concerned About Stevie J’s Alleged Drug Use?”

1. Razzi says:

Good interview. She still strikes me a the lying type. Why wait for the episode to air to stop speaking to him? Didnt the info about him being married come out before the episode aired?? And i couldve sworn I just saw pictures on line in the past few weeks of Joseline shopping in a clothing store while holding Mimi & Stevie’s daughter.

And in regards to the sex tape, did she shoot additional footage b/c she would rather be paid for a full sex tape than be embarassed by a free leak? That’s what i dont get. Vivid got the tape, threatened to leak it, they signed a contract, and shot a full sex tape?… *sigh* Makes me wonder if Kim and Ray J did the same thing…

• Anonymous says:

Razzi all the questions you are asking are the same exact things I have said. She is lying! Nothing she says makes any sense.

• Mika says:

You took the words right out of my mouth. This season started filming last year. She now decides to break it off with Nikko because the world now knows he’s still married. Mimi is a liar just like Nikko, they both know a 3rd party didn’t stole, nor leak this sex tape. I believe this was a plan they concocted to stay relevant on the show, and to make money. They really thought the viewers were stupid enough to believe their sex video was home made. It doesn’t take a videographer to see the professional camera angles. She has told so many lies, first she said Vivid edited the homemade video.

2. kim says:

Its amazing to me how Mimi has no womans intuition skills.She seems to only believe what is told to her.It would seem suspect to me if a woman was calling my guy on the regular.You and your ex can be on good terms,but you have no business phoning them on the regular.I agree with the comment that was made about her lying.After all the manipulating that he’s done,she’s still doubtful that he leaked the tape.She may be hiding the fact that they released the tape themselves and made up the lie it was stolen.She’s a very messy 40 yr.old.She has a lot to learn about being a woman.

3. llawrence says:

This nasty bitch is crazy, she said she don’t won’t her daughter around Joseline that a joke. She is making sex tapes so that for the rest of her life her daughter will have kids and adults teasing her. Was this tramp thinking about her daughter when she was making this nasty tape with this married loser. Mimi lies she knew about the tape and she knew Niko was more than a friend to the female calling his phone, Mimi is one of those females who have to have a man in their lives.

4. MrsEdwardsToYou says:

Mimi, girl bye!

5. Kate says:

Mimi is so stupid. Why would your man’s ex be calling him constantly?Idc how “cool” they are, it should’ve raised a red flag with her that another woman is blowing up your man’s phone. And why would you allow a drug addict to watch your child.. This lady is dumber than rocks

6. Cityboy says:

Reality TV is no longer R.E.A.L!! It’s all made up for ratings and popularity!! I’m not tripping!!

7. mizz ag says:

Oh lawd…its gotten worse? Something wrong with her! She allows them to disrespect and use her like that. She has low self esteem.

8. Jenn Marie says:

LMAO!!!! I agree with everyones conmments above, she a liar, just like Nikko. She knew he ws married, she didn’t care, did anyone else hear Nikko say ” publicly we are together, we’re friends ” on the last episode? The tape didn’t get stolen, they were getting old, tired, so Love & Hip Hop producers told them ” Make something happen” or you will no longer be on the show. As far as Joseline & Stevie J goes, I haven’t heard anything about her being on drugs, I did see (online) that Stevie tested positive for weed & cocaine . Those two are too funny the “Puerto Rican Princess & The Nice Guy” keep me laughing and with all the drama on this show, laughter is much needed!!