Prince Signed Up For Rehab, Before His Death
Prior to his untimely death, Prince had reportedly signed up for rehab to battle his pain pill addiction.
The 57-year-old mega star was said to have known that he was addicted to Percocet before his death. According to the Minneapolis station KSTP 5 Eyewitness News, he entered an out-patient treatment program.
Reportedly, he attended the rehab center to move away from using medication prescribed for his severe hip pain.
He is said to have obtained opioid pills from multiple doctors, including “a personal friend”.
Multiple reports state that the singer went to a local Walgreens pharmacy in Mineapolis to fill prescriptions four times the week before he died.
Law enforcement raided the pharmacy Friday, searching for evidence that could shed light on how he may have died.
As previously reported, he came close to fatally overdosing on Percocet six days before his death and was administered the opiate “save shot” Narcan. An official cause of death has not yet been released.
[Page Six, TMZ, the Minneapolis station KSTP 5 Eyewitness News]
Follow us: @theJasmineBRAND on Twitter | theJasmineBRAND on Facebook| theJasmineBRANDcom on Instagram


Previous Article
Next Article
[New Music] Elle Varner Releases ‘Cold Case’
Elle Varner & K.Michelle End Feud + See Varner’s ‘F**k It All’ Video
Kylie Jenner May Be A Billionaire By 25
Beyonce Loves Blue Ivy, Pizza & Ice Cream [Photos]
Russell Simmons Accused of Groping Housewives Star Luanne de Lesseps
[Offensive or Harmless?] Justin Bieber Says Sorry For Vintage ‘Run N*gger’ Joke
Kordell Stewart’s Advice to Colin Kaepernick: Stay “low key” & quiet about your activism!
(UPDATE) Toya Wright Speaks Out, After Two Brothers Killed In New Orleans