Kendall Jenner Highest Paid Model In 2018 Making $22.5 Mill + Chrissy Teigen & Joan Smalls Make The List!
Ka-ching! That’s the sound of the coins in reality star Kendall Jenner‘s bank account! Forbes recently revealed their list of the highest paid models of 2018. The second-youngest of the Kardashian/Jenner empire topped the list. This year, the 23-year-old banked a cool $22.5 million from her looks alone.
A few of our other favorites that made the list were Chrissy Teigen, Joan Smalls, and Victoria’s Secret veteran Gisele Bundchen. The highest paid models of 2018 list reads as followed:
1. Kendall Jenner – $22.5 million
2. Karlie Kloss – $13 million
3. Chrissy Teigen – $11.5 million (tie)
4. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley – $11.5 million (tie)
5. Gisele Bundchen – $10 million (tie)
6. Cara Delevingne – $10 million (tie)
7. Gigi Hadid – $9.5 million
8. Bella Hadid – $8.5 million (tie)
9. Joan Smalls – $8.5 million (tie)
10. Doutzen Kroes – $8 million
Kendall may be the highest paid model in the industry, but her baby sister, Kylie Jenner, is the most paid in their family. The 21-year-old is worth a whopping $900 million. The beauty mogul made history on the Forbes Magazine list as the upcoming youngest self-made billionaire.
The coins are stacking up from her hit Kylie Cosmetics company, as well as she and Kendall’s joint clothing lines, and reality TV checks.
Make that money, Kendall!
Written by Miata Shanay