Meek Mill’s Conviction Thrown Out, Granted New Trial
Meek Mill’s Conviction Thrown Out, Granted New Trial
A Pennsylvania appeals court has thrown out rapper Meek Mill’s (real name Robert Mill) decade-old conviction in a drug and gun case.
Meek responded to the news on social media.
The unanimous three-judge opinion Wednesday grants him a new trial because of new evidence of alleged police corruption.
The Pennsylvania Superior Court also overturned the trial judge’s parole violation findings that sent the entertainer back to prison in 2017 for five months.
Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner’s office has said it will not call the police officer who was the sole prosecution witness because of new doubts about his credibility.


Previous Article
Next Article
Mario Announces Collaboration With Tory Lanez After Previously Blasting Singer For Allegedly Shooting Megan Thee Stallion
YFN Lucci Says He Was Stabbed In Jail & A Bounty Put On His Head By Other Inmates – Asks Judge To Release Him On Bail
Mary J. Blige Has No Plans To Do A Verzuz Battle: I Don’t Know What It Could Do For Me
Kid Cudi Says He ‘Hated Every Minute’ Of Testifying In Diddy Trial But Found ‘Peace’ In Supporting Cassie: ‘I Love Her & Want To See Her Do Well’
Megan Thee Stallion Gets Super Graphic About Her Sex Life [WATCH]
Producer Southside Cites His Loyalty To Young Thug As The Reason He Won’t Work w/ Gunna [VIDEO]
Summer Walker Reacts To Backlash After Fans Who Attended Club Appearance Were Livid She Didn’t Perform: I Do NOT Sing On Couches!
Young Thug Promises Not The ‘Cheat Again’ In New Snippet