Woman In Kevin Hart Sex Tape Previously Asked For 6 Figures Before Filing Lawsuit, He Refuses To Pay

Montia Sabbag, Kevin Hart

Woman In Kevin Hart Sex Tape Previously Asked For 6 Figures Before Filing Lawsuit, He Refuses To Pay

The intense drama between Kevin Hart and the woman he hooked up with back in 2017 has resurfaced, and now more is coming out about it.

Reports revealed Monday (Sept. 16) that the woman, Montia Sabbag, is suing Hart for $60 million, claiming that he was fully aware that their encounter in a Las Vegas hotel room was being taped.

But now, new reports also say that this isn’t the first time Sabbbag has demanded money from Hart in relation to the incident. She allegedly recently asked for “low six figures” through her newest lawyer, who is her third in the case.

Still, Hart’s lawyer refused to pay Sabbag, reiterating that there will be no settlement between the two. Now, she’s reportedly upped the amount to $60 million in her new lawsuit against Hart and his now former friend J.T. Jackson, who was arrested and charged with extortion. She claims that both men set her up because Hart needed the publicity.

But one insider said that Hart has been cooperating with the District Attorney since the incident happened.

“Kevin is working with the D.A. a lot because J.T. f**ked him over.”

Most remember when Hart shared a video where he admitted to cheating on his then pregnant wife Eniko Hart, and said there was an attempt to extort him for money.

Eniko Hart, Kevin Hart

Interestingly enough, Sabbag also came forward back then and said Hart was a victim after it was revealed that their encounter was allegedly put on tape. She insisted that he had no idea about the footage. She also said she didn’t want any money from him.

It’s not clear what caused her to go this route now.

What do you think about Montia’s lawsuit? Tell us in the comments.

 

Authored by: Char Patterson