Eva Marcille Says Kevin McCall Has Been A Violent Deadbeat From The Beginning
Eva Marcille is dealing with drama both on and off-screen. As we previously reported, the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star’s ex-fiance, controversial singer Kevin McCall, filed to be granted joint custody of their five-year-old daughter, Marley Rae, last month. He also wants Marley to have his last name instead of her stepfather, Michael Sterling‘s, last name.
Eva has finally responded to the suit, according to Bossip. On October 29th, the “America’s Next Top Model” winner filed court documents detailing that Kevin has not been a consistent nor safe fatherly presence since Marley was born. Eva provided these receipts:
– She feels Kevin McCall is using her celebrity for publicity and monetary gain
– Eva says he has been “a violent deadbeat from the beginning”
– She says Kevin boasted that he “could do worse damage than mass shooter Chris Dorner,” and that he publicly praised the man who murdered her best friend
– Kevin McCall is currently facing domestic violence charges
– She filed a restraining order against him in 2014, barring him from coming near her and Marley Rae
In conclusion, Eva Marcille wants to maintain primary custody of Marley, adding that joint custody:
“…would do nothing but frighten Marley and disrupt her stable life.”
Kevin McCall has not filed a court documented response as of yesterday, 10/30. However, he did take to Instagram to throw shade at his former collaborator, Chris Brown, again. He said:
“@kevinmccall_official I’m not perfect but I never give up. That’s why you think I’m good at what I do. I do it so often I have to be legendary…the only person who can out work me is @chrisbrownofficial but I got some coke that he never had…he gotta call me to get it”
Eva Marcille recently welcomed her second baby boy with her husband, Michael Sterling.
Written by Miata Shanay