Oprah – Sources Say She Advised Meghan & Prince Harry To Step Back As Senior Members Of Royal Family, She Denies It

Oprah Winfrey, Prince Harry, Meghan Markle
Oprah – Sources Say She Advised Meghan & Prince Harry To Step Back As Senior Members Of Royal Family, She Denies It
Oprah Winfrey says she had zero parts in Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s shocking exit from their senior leadership in the royal family.
Rumors spread that the media mogul spoke with them about their “declaration of independence” and them to make the decision that they announced earlier this week.

An insider said, according to Fox News,
“Oprah [Winfrey] was the first person to talk to Harry and Meghan about breaking free and doing their own thing, building on their own brand. She made them realize it was really possible.”
According to reports, Oprah Winfrey, who attended the royals’ wedding in 2018, and Prince Harry had a candid talk about his and Meghan Markle’s struggle as members of the prestigious family when they were together to tape a mental health series to air on Apple TV+ this year.
ITV's @tombradby spoke to Meghan as he gained exclusive access to the royal couple as they toured Africa for 10 days with their son Archie.
The documentary, Harry & Meghan: An African Journey, airs on Sunday at 9pm on @ITV #HarryandMeghan https://t.co/Uy21iE6ozJ pic.twitter.com/XYlHVytiHF
— ITV News (@itvnews) October 18, 2019
Still, Winfrey has spoken out and said she had nothing to do with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s decision.
She told PEOPLE,
“Meghan and Harry do not need my help figuring out what’s best for them. I care about them both and support whatever decisions they make for their family.”
It’s no secret the couple struggled with British tabloids, especially when it came to headlines about Meghan Markle. Prince Harry previously addressed the media, shaming them for the negative reporting.
He said in part,
“Unfortunately, my wife has become one of the latest victims of a British tabloid press that wages campaigns against individuals with no thought to the consequences – a ruthless campaign that has escalated over the past year, throughout her pregnancy and while raising our newborn son.
There is a human cost to this relentless propaganda, specifically when it is knowingly false and malicious, and though we have continued to put on a brave face – as so many of you can relate to – I cannot begin to describe how painful it has been. Because in today’s digital age, press fabrications are repurposed as truth across the globe. One day’s coverage is no longer tomorrow’s chip-paper.”
See the full statement here.
What do you think about Meghan Markle & Prince Harry’s exit? Tell us in the comments!
Previous Article
Next Article
Harvard Agrees To $53 Million Settlement After Former Morgue Manager Stole & Sold Body Parts From Donated Bodies
Family Of Nolan Wells, Mississippi College Student Who Mysteriously Died During 4th Of July Boating Trip, Pens Heartfelt Message On What Would Have Been His 19th Birthday
Florida Police Officer Accused Of Using Flock Cameras To Keep Tabs On His Estranged Wife More Than 700 Times
Jasmine Brand Brings 30 DC-Area Women Together For Intimate ‘CONNECT’ Brunch, Plans Multi-City Expansion
Woman Claims GLP-1 Weight Loss Drugs Caused Her To Lose Her Eyesight, Wants Warning Added To Labels
[Update] Atlanta Sisters Found Safe After Babysitter Allegedly Abducted Them-Mother Believes Woman Had Been ‘Plotting’ To Steal Her Kids
NAACP Joins Legal Team Representing Family Of Nolan Wells
Amber Alert Issued: Atlanta Police Say Babysitter Abducted Two Young Sisters