BeBe Winans Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Along With Mother & Brother
BeBe Winans Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Along With Mother & Brother
BeBe Winans has tested positive for coronavirus. The 57-year-old gospel star recently shared that not only him, but his brother and mother also had the virus. While he’s not exactly sure how he contracted it, he says that he did travel before he began to notice symptoms.
“Sometimes, for some reason, we as a people when we look in and we look at television and various things that’s going on around us, we somehow say, that can’t happen to me for some reason. I don’t know why, but sometimes we believe that, and even myself being cautious, when the outbreak started, I did just a little travel. I was actually in New York and I was like, well, I’m going to Detroit because I had a friend pass and we were having a funeral and just that little travel, I caught it.”
On March 14th, he posted a video of him at the airport and told his followers that people are being driven by fear. At the time, he said in the video:
It’s like a ghost town in the airport … Fear, people are being driven by fear and I’m sorry – fear don’t drive me. It never will. It never has. So, don’t fear. Especially if you know who God is.
See the video.
#BebeWinans has tested positive for #CoronaVirus. Before being diagnosed, he posted this video (last month) saying that people were being driven by fear. Thankfully, he has recovered ?? pic.twitter.com/gNHyCqKQUl
— theJasmineBRAND.com (@thejasminebrand) April 9, 2020
Fast forward to the present day, he explains that he’s now using common sense.
“I’m a man of faith and just raised in and in my mind, I’m just concrete in the subject matter that God is greater than everything. Yet, and still, it’s so important for us to use common sense. So, being on the other side of it now, I’m just grateful that the word, I just finished my run and through the whole run, I was just saying, God, I thank you. I thank you because it could have been a different outcome for me and my family.”
Earlier today (April 9th), he posted a video of him wearing a mask and gloves.
#BebeWinans is now wearing a mask & gloves after recovering from #coronavirus ?? pic.twitter.com/cOcNH9te2P
— theJasmineBRAND.com (@thejasminebrand) April 9, 2020
We continue to send our thoughts and prayers to everyone affected by the coronavirus pandemic.

Previous Article
Next Article
Lizzo Developing Reality Show For Amazon, Looking For Full-Figured Women To Perform With Her
Kirk Franklin Talks Performing At The Annual McDonald’s Inspiration Celebration Gospel Tour
Offset Receives The Key To His Hometown In Georgia During First Annual Toy Drive
John Legend’s Porsche Intruder Arrested for Attempted Grand Theft Auto In Los Angeles
Halle Bailey – 1st Look Of Singer As Ariel For Live-Action ‘Little Mermaid’ Surfaces
Tekashi 6ix9ine Denies Being A Deadbeat Dad: I Want To Protect My Child From Coronavirus!
Rapper Vic Mensa Pleads Guilty To Possession Of LSD & Mushrooms After Returning From Ghana
Tekashi 6ix9ine Thinks People Will Forget About Him Being A ‘Snitch’, Says Rappers Who Criticize Him Are Jealous