Jacob Blake Handcuffed To Hospital Bed, Says Father
Police Shooting Victim Jacob Blake Handcuffed To Hospital Bed, Says Father
According to Jacob Blake’s father, when he visited him in the hospital Wednesday (August 26th), his son was allegedly handcuffed to the bed.
His father, also named Jacob Blake, said in an interview,
“I hate it that he was laying in that bed with the handcuff onto the bed. He can’t go anywhere. Why do you have him cuffed to the bed?”
Jacob Blake is reportedly paralyzed from the waist down.
As previously reported, Jacob Blake was shot and paralyzed by police in August 2020. He was hit by seven shots fired at his back during an arrest by police officer Rusten Sheskey. Three of Blake’s sons were in the backseat.
His father also questions what his son was he arrested for. He says he hasn’t heard from the police department or Mayor John Antaramian and the family’s attorney is working to ensure Jacob Blake can go home once he’s released from the hospital.
Jacob Blake’s shooting has sparked protests, in downtown Kenosha, and further clashes with police nationwide. Blake’s name was invoked in protests in other cities as part of the Black Lives Matter movement.
What are your thoughts about Jacob Blake being handcuffed to his hosptial bed? Let us know in the comments.

Previous Article
Next Article
Singer Starshell Denies Affair With Mary J. Blige’s Estranged Husband [VIDEO]
Wanda Dench & Jamal Hinton Reunite For Their 9th Thanksgiving Celebration After Accidental Test
Nas, Monica, Jim Jones Party in ATL [Photos]
Jay-Z’s “Made In America” Festival Will Stay In Philadelphia
[EXCLUSIVE] RHOA Executive Producer Carlos King Speaks Out On Kenya Moore & Porsha Williams Reunion Brawl
Sam Smith Talks Vocal Injury & Losing Weight: I was getting bigger and bigger.
Tia Mowry Hardict – I’m Revealing My Daughter’s Name Next Month
Prince William Has Yet To Address Brother Harry’s Claims That He Physically Assaulted Him During An Argument About Meghan Markle