Tory Lanez Alleged Ex Bodyguard Addresses Megan Thee Stallion Shooting: I’ve Never Seen Him Do Anything Physical To A Woman [VIDEO]
A man who is said to have been Tory Lanez’s ex bodyguard is speaking out about the Megan Thee Stallion shooting. Footage has surfaced of a man named Zyir who claims to be a former body guard for the Toronto rapper. In the video, Zyir is seen sharing his thoughts and opinions on the incident between ToryLanez and Houston rapper Megan Thee Stallion as well as give his perspective on Tory Lanez and his character. He tells Landon Buford:
“Tory never reacted like how the media is portraying him to act. I’ve never seen him do that. I’ve never seen him do anything physical to a woman. I’ve never seen that. Now a n**ga? Yes. ….. I have never ever seen Tory scream at a female. Even when he got into it with his personal partner. I’ve never seen him get mad or violent. I’ve never seen that part of him.… He’s not the arguing type. I’ve never seen him argue.
Zyir made it clear this was all from his experience with Tory and is not trying to speak negatively on the incident with Megan Thee Stallion,
“This is from my experience. I can’t speak on nothing thats going on specific today with Megan Thee Stallion and all of that. I cannot speak on that, because I was not there, I was not present. All I can do is read the tabloids and see what everybody else says – I have no knowledge of that.… His alter ego, Fargo – the Fargo I knew was nothing like that. He never argued. He never raised his voice. He never tried to get physical. Nothing”.
As previously reported, Megan Thee Stallion suffered gunshot wounds to her feet back in July during a night out with rapper Tory Lanez. After leaving a house party where there had been an argument that resulted in violence, Tory Lanez was arrested and charged with carrying a concealed weapon in his vehicle.
Here’s footage of Megan after the incident, being pulled over by cops.
New footage released of Megan thee Stallion being pulled over by cops. She appears to limp, as she keeps her hands raised. Meagan released a statement sharing she was shot. She has yet to identify the shooter. pic.twitter.com/KoMOBftDPR
— theJasmineBRAND (@thejasminebrand) July 16, 2020
After several weeks of speculation and confusion surrounding the incident, Megan spoke out and claimed Tory Lanez was the person who shot her.
Below is a close-up of her injuries.
According to recent reports, Tory Lanez offered Megan Thee Stallion an apology via text message after allegedly shooting her in the feet. In his alleged apology, he wrote,
“I know u prolly never gone talk to me again, but I genuinely want u to know I’m sorry from the bottom of my heart.”
Tory Lanez has not been charged in connection with the alleged shooting.
What are your thoughts on Tory Lanzez’s former bodyguard’s comment. Let us know below.