Megan Thee Stallion’s Team Accuses Tory Lanez’s Camp Of Sending Media False Information

Tory Lanez, Megan Thee Stallion
Megan Thee Stallion’s Team Accuses Tory Lanez’s Camp Of Sending The Media False Information
The feud between Megan Thee Stallion, 25, and Tory Lanez, 28, seems to be far from over. According to reports, Megan’s team is now accusing Tory Lanez’s camp of launching a “smear campaign” against her. Megan’s attorney, Alex Spiro released a statement about the matter. He stated,
“We have been made aware of manipulated text messages and invented email accounts that have been disseminated to the media in a calculated attempt to peddle a false narrative about the events that occurred on July the 12th.”
For example, Megan The Stallion’s team claims that Tory’s reps have been sending emails to several media outlets posing as a promoter at LIV Nightclub in Miami. The email falsely claims her management at Roc Nation influenced the plaintiff in a lawsuit filed against Tory Lanez, claiming the Canadian rapper went on a menacing attack in the club.
A suspicious email sent on Sept. 14 led the media to a to a YouTube video of a man claiming to be Tory’s ex-bodyguard. In the video, the alleged ex- bodyguard, Zyir Brown , is seen defending Tory Lanez.
“I have never ever seen Tory scream at a female. Even when he got into it with his personal partner. I’ve never seen him get mad or violent. I’ve never seen that part of him.… He’s not the arguing type. I’ve never seen him argue.” Zyir said.
Zyir also clarified this was all from his experience with Tory and is not trying to speak negatively on the incident with Megan Thee Stallion.
As previously reported, Megan Thee Stallion has publicly identified Tory Lanez as the person who shot her the night of July 12, 2020.
https://twitter.com/thejasminebrand/status/1296629473572466690?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1296629473572466690%7Ctwgr%5Eshare_3&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fthejasminebrand.com%2F2020%2F08%2F20%2Fmegan-thee-stallion-tory-lanez-shot-me-video%2F
Tory Lanez has denied his involvement in a new album titled ‘DAYSTAR’ which was released on Thursday night (Sept. 24). On a song titled Money Over Fallouts, he appears to question her injuries as he says,
“Gotta see a couple questions: how the f**k you get shot in your foot, don’t hit no bones or tendons??How the f**k your team is trying to pay me in some whole millions??I just lost like 10 million dollars because this cold business?But I got like 10 million followers that’s gon’ roll with me.”
A rep for Tory Lanez released a statement about the alleged manipulated emails and text messages,
“We strongly deny sending emails or otherwise creating a false narrative. The only commentary which has been made on this topic was the creative output on the album. We are investigating who could be sending these false emails and intend to take action against them.”
What are your thoughts about the alleged manipulated emails and text messages from Tory’s camp? Let us know in the comments.
Previous Article
Next Article
Aaliyah’s Estate Seemingly Backs Move To Cover R. Kelly’s Face On “Age Ain’t Nothing But A Number” Vinyl Reissue
Here For It? Spotify Launching New Tool That Allows Users To Create ‘Responsible’ AI-Generated Covers & Remixes Of Their Favorite Songs From Participating Artists/Songwriters
K. Michelle Seemingly Throws Major Shade At Tamar Braxton, Says She’s Open To A Verzuz Battle Against “The Muppet”
Cardi B Wants Round 2! Eyes Second Tour Leg After Strong Ticket Sales
Tank & Durand Bernarr Take Their ‘Beef To FaceTime & End It w/ Laughs: ‘It’s Never That Serious’
Saweetie Hit w/ $3 Million Lawsuit After Promoter Claims She Took Japan Concert Deposit & Performed Elsewhere
Angelina Jolie & Brad Pit’s Daughter Zahara Jolie Graduates From Spelman College
Funk Legend & “Atomic Dog” Artist George Clinton Sues Universal Music Group Over Alleged Royalty Freeze