Tory Lanez’s Legal Team Believes Argument Megan Thee Stallion Had W/ Her Ex-Bestfriend, Kelsey Nicole, Before Shooting Took Place Will Help Prove He’s Innocent
More details have recently surfaced in the ongoing legal battle between Megan Thee Stallion and Tory Lanez.
According to reports, an unidentified witness told police they saw Megan Thee Stallion and her former best friend, Kelsey Nicole, fighting just moments before the Texas native was shot in the foot. Reportedly, this is a piece of information that Tory Lanez’s, 29, legal team believes can cast serious doubt about him being the person responsible for shooting Megan Thee Stallion, 26.
Yesterday (Dec. 14) during the preliminary hearing a detective reportedly testified that this independent witness claimed they saw the gun’s muzzle flash go off closer to Kelsey Nicole than Tory Lanez. According to Shawn Holley, Tory Lanez’s attorney, the muzzle flash detail is
“corroborated by the gunshot residue found on the other female’s hands.”
“It was further established that Megan gave several inconsistent accounts of what happened that night and that she omitted key information to the police.”
“We look forward to the opportunity to cross examine her at trial about the numerous inconsistencies in her story.”
As previously reported, Megan accused Tory of shooting her in the foot last July while she was walking away from a vehicle they were both in. Initially, Megan didn’t name who was responsible for shooting her. However, she eventually came forward and alleged that Tory shot her. While on Instagram live she said,
“Yes … Tory shot me. You shot me and you got your publicist and your people going to these blogs lying. Stop lying. Why lie? I don’t understand.”
Following yesterday’s preliminary hearing reports surfaced that Tory yelled at Megan “Dance, b*tch!” before firing in her direction. However, according to Tory’s Twitter, that isn’t true. He tweeted,
“NAH … i need someone to REPORT what was REALLY said in court today, 45 minutes of my lawyer stating contradictory evidence that proves my innocence should never come back as one false story forced to the media”
What are your thoughts on the latest update to this ongoing case? Tell us in the comments below!