‘Joseline’s Cabaret’ Dancers File $25 Million Lawsuit For Alleged Premeditated Assault Following Violent Reunion Fight

Joseline Hernandez
‘Joseline’s Cabaret’ Dancers File $25 Million Lawsuit For Alleged Premeditated Assault Following Violent Attack At Reunion
Former contestants of “Joseline’s Cabaret” are taking legal action against the reality star.
According to reports, four dancers from the Zeus series are suing the shows host, Joseline Hernandez, for $25 million. The women allege that former Love & Hip Hop star Joseline Hernandez, 35, planned to assault them when they arrived for the shows reunion taping.
Court documents delineate the supposed preplanned incident, citing how the dancers arrived in heels while Joseline wore boots. Dancers say the “Live Your Best Life” singer kicked and punched them repeatedly, and then boasted about the attack on social media. In a now deleted tweet, Joseline seemingly spoke about the incident tweeting:
“i mortal kombat one h** Pimped slapped another 1 Pushed one into last nights episode Kiked down a few on the ground. I slapped fire out of everyone on that stage. Me n my crew. Wait for it #joselinescabaretlasvegas”

Zeus network president Lemuel Plummer previously addressed the allegations. During an exclusive interview with theJasmineBRAND, the CEO stated:
“No claims have been filed regarding ‘Joseline’s Cabaret’.”
Exclusive: Zeus founder Lemuel Plummer reacts to Andrew Caldwell's claims of sexual harassment while filming 'Bad Boys: Los Angeles': No claims were made, we honestly don't know what his accusations are. pic.twitter.com/IbdegorNTp
— BACKUP ACCOUNT (@JasmineBrandTHE) March 29, 2022
Lemuel continued, clarifying that while the safety of cast members is a top priority for the network, his hands were tied until legal action was pursued. Joseline previously addressed the incident after reports circulated that she and her boyfriend Balistic Beats could be facing a lawsuit.

Joseline Hernandez, Balistic Beats
The self proclaimed “Puerto Rican Princess” tweeted that being on a reality show made cast members ineligible to take legal action.
However, it seems the reality star’s former show cast members were unbothered by the statement. Reportedly, the four women are suing for assault and battery, seeking $25 million in damages. Joseline nor reps from Zeus have made any further statements following the filing of the suit.
[VIA]
Do you think Joseline Hernandez is guilty of assault and battery? Tell us in the comments!
Previous Article
Next Article
Ramona Singer Allegedly Said ‘This Is Why We Shouldn’t Have Black People On The Show’ After Heated Race Exchange W/ Eboni K. Williams + Denies Making Statement: I Never Said That
Kenya Moore Set To Share Her Side Of Brit Eady Drama: ‘It’s My Turn’
Princess Love Smacks Amara La Negra Across The Face During Heated Exchange On ‘Love & Hip Hop: Miami’
Love & Hip Hop’s Erica Dixon Days Away From Delivering Twins! [Photo]
Falynn Guobadia Posts Alleged Texts Of Ex Husband Simon Threatening To Sue Her: I’m Coming After Her Liquid Assets & Her Valuables
Bravo Reality Star Mary Crosby Skips “Real Housewives Of Salt Lake City” Reunion
Princess Love Says Ray J Confronted Her About Dating Drake After She Gave Teairra Mari A Ride To His House
Kim Kardashian Reacts To Britney Spears Docu, Says She Received Same ‘Traumatizing’ Scrutiny When She Was Pregnant