‘Joseline’s Cabaret’ Contestant Amber Ali Retracts Lawsuit Against Joseline & Her Boyfriend For Alleged Brutal Attack
‘Joseline’s Cabaret’ Reality Star Amber Ali Retracts Lawsuit Against Joseline & Her Boyfriend For Alleged Brutal Attack
Amber Ali is ready to move forward—without the lawsuit.
The Joseline’s Cabaret reality television star shared on Tuesday, May 17, that she is no longer seeking legal action against Joseline Hernandez, her music producer boyfriend Balistic Beats or Zeus Network.
View this post on Instagram
In an Instagram post, Amber Ali said,
“Thank you to all my fans that have my back!!! After deep thought, I am no longer seeking legal action against @thezeusnetwork Joseline or Ballistic for what took place at the reunion. I am putting this entire ordeal behind me. Thank you all for the support and understanding I am in great health and great spirits, I am moving on with mr life.”
As previously reported, Amber Ali, who competed in season 3 of Joseline’s Cabaret, posted videos online accusing Joseline Hernandez and Balistic Beats of assaulting her. Her ribs were allegedly damaged and she had to be hospitalized.
At the time, an emotional Amber said the incident happened as the season’s reunion was being filmed. The couple allegedly attacked the reality star because they were angry that she had won a fight against Joseline Hernandez. She said,
“That just seems like a whole setup and it seems like an ambush and I’m just not happy.”
She added,
“I’m like in a state of shock ya’ll. It ain’t nothing [Balistic] can say to justify why he rushed me like that last night.”
https://twitter.com/theygotkary/status/1504116793023115265?s=20&t=2iX0tyN6pueSm-LgldmuNA
Joseline did not confirm or deny the allegations, but she did say she was unbothered by them. According to her, individuals who consent to be on the show can’t sue her.

Joseline’s Cabaret follows a group of women as they compete for a spot in Joseline‘s cabaret show.
What are your thoughts on the entire situation? Let us know in the comments!

Previous Article
Next Article
Halle Berry Abruptly Pulls Out Of Upcoming Hulu Series Starring Kim Kardashian
Naya Rivera Laid To Rest
‘Black Ink Crew Chicago’ Star Ryan Henry Shares How His Tattoo Art Made It To Marvel’s ‘Ironheart’
Starz’s ‘P-Valley’ Hit With Lawsuit, Accused Of Ripping Off Nicci Gilbert’s Play About Strip Club
Keke Palmer Recalls Time Ryan Murphy ‘Ripped’ Into Her Over ‘Scream Queens’ Scheduling Conflict: ‘It Was Like I Was in the Dean’s Office’
Mickey Lee Of “Big Brother” Season 27 In Critical Condition After Suffering Series Of Cardiac Arrests
50 Cent Changed His Mind About Ending “Power”
NeNe Leakes Claims Standing Up For Herself Is The Reason Wendy Williams Had Her Talk Show W/ Tom Arnold Pulled: Wendy Didn’t Like It