Update: Blac Chyna & Rob Kardashian Settle Revenge Porn Case, No Trial

Rob Kardashian, Blac Chyna
Update: Blac Chyna & Rob Kardashian Settle Revenge Porn Case, No Trial
Update: It looks like Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna won’t be battling it out in court after all!
According to new reports, the former couple was able to hash things out and came to a settlement surrounding their ongoing revenge porn case. Currently, details pertaining to the settlement have yet to be released. Jury selection in the case was set to begin Monday (June 20) in L.A., however, after the settlement was reached, potential jurors were informed they’d no longer be needed.
Original Story: Reality star Blac Chyna is accusing her ex-fiance Rob Kardashian of breaking the law.
As previously reported, Keeping Up With Kardashian’s star Rob Kardashian, 35, called out his child’s mother earlier this week, for allegedly reneging on a settlement agreement. Socialite Blac Chyna, 34, is suing her ex for allegedly releasing nude photos of her following their split in 2017.
According to Radar, the sole Kardashian son says that he and Chyna negotiated and reached an agreement behind closed doors. However, Rob says that The Real Blac Chyna star “changed her mind” recently, and is attempting to back out. With the situation now in court, Rob is seeking a judge to force Chyna to move forward with their supposed agreement.
![]()

Blac Chyna

Rob Kardashian
However, Chyna’s legal team claims that by sharing the details of the agreement, Rob broke California law, voiding the deal. The social media influencer’s attorney released a statement on the matter. It read:
“Under California law, settlement discussions are confidential. Rob Kardashian has violated California law by revealing alleged details of ongoing settlement discussions,”
Then continued:
“Chyna is permitted under California law to disclose that settlement discussions regarding her revenge porn case against her ex-fiancé are ongoing. When and if a confidential settlement is reached on this case, Chyna will alert the court first and then the media.”
The mother of two already took an L against the famed Kardashian’s earlier this year. Chyna sued Kris Jenner, Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, and Khloe Kardashian of getting her series Rob & Chyna cancelled. Unfortunately, a jury didn’t agree with the reality star, and Chyna was awarded none of the $100 million she sought.

Reportedly, a judge will soon decide whether or not Chyna will be held to the alleged original agreement with Rob. If not, the revenge porn case will resume in court.
Who do you think the judge will agree with? Give us your thoughts below.
Previous Article
Next Article
Kim Kardashian Denies Catching COVID-19 After Her 40th Birthday Celebration + Claims She Caught It From Her Son Saint
Dr. Heavenly Kimes Calls Out Married To Medicine’ Security After Heated Confrontation w/ Dr. Contessa Metcalfe
Porsha Williams Wants Phaedra Parks To Come Back To ‘RHOA’, Says She Doesn’t Know Where She & Kenya Moore Stand
Khloé Kardashian Reacts To Speculation She’s Been Intimate W/ Scott Disick: I Feel Sad For You!
Skims & Good American Co-Founder Emma Grede Is The 1st Black Woman To Guest Host ‘Shark Tank’
Kim Kardashian Will Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ In October
Brooke Bailey, Brittish Williams, Angel Brinks and DJ Duffey Returning To ‘Basketball Wives’, Shaunie O’Neal Will Appear In Limited Capacity
Martell Holt’s Baby’s Mother, Arionne Curry, Blasts Him After Going Public With Rumored Girlfriend Shereé Whitfield: “You Went And Got An Old B*tch, Best Of Luck To You”