Megan Thee Stallion Shuts Down False Narratives Surrounding Lawsuit Against Her Estranged Record Label, 1501 Certified Entertainment: Please Stop Spreading Misinformation

Megan Thee Stallion Shuts Down False Narratives Surrounding Lawsuit Against Her Estranged Record Label, 1501 Certified Entertainment: Please Stop Spreading Misinformation
Megan The Stallion is setting the record straight when it comes to the lawsuit she has with her estranged record label, 1501 Certified Entertainment.
On Thursday (Nov. 3), the “Sweetie Pie” rapper took to Twitter to clarify some apparent misconceptions about the case with the label. She first wrote:
“No judge has ruled anything abt this 1501 case, this information is not accurate the court date for this isn’t even until DECEMBER 12TH … we HAVE NOT went to court and got a summary judgment. Please stop spreading misinformation thanks.”

She then accused the men at 1501 of sabotaging her by not clearing her music.
Megan Thee Stallion said,
“..the men over in that camp haven’t been clearing my music to be synced anywhere (shows, movies, etc) so I ALMOST couldn’t even do my Amazon performance tonight! “

The Houston rapper then addressed her naysayers.
“Why y’all be so hype for negative news? Very miserable behavior.”

As previously reported, Megan Thee Stallion asked a judge to grant her $1 million in damages because 1501 has allegedly refused to give her a share of the royalties from her music. She, of course, still wants to be completely freed from the label. According to Megan, her latest album Tramauzine, released on August 12, as well as Something for Thee Hotties, released in October 2021, both constitute as an album and fulfill the label’s required quota.

1501 Entertainment’s Carl Crawford, Megan Thee Stallion
Following the request, 1501’s attorney Steven Zager said they hadn’t yet decided whether it would challenge Traumazine as a full album under Megan Thee Stallion’s contract. According to Steven Zager,
“We want to really analyze the new album. We don’t want to be unreasonable. I think she did that for the impact. I think at the end of the day, Megan owes 1501 lot more money that she claims 1501 owes her.”
As if the protracted court battle, the $1 million demand, and the repeated social media back and forth between Megan Thee Stallion and 1501’s CEO Carl Crawford weren’t enough — the judge has also mandated that Crawford and his business advisor, Rap-A-Lot Records founder J. Prince, appear for depositions in the case.

Megan Thee Stallion, Carl Crawford, J. Prince
According to Megan The Stallion, the lawsuit will be taken to trial next month and it looks like all three parties will need to appear in court.
What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comments below!
Previous Article
Next Article
Drake Opens Second HISTORY Live Music & Entertainment Venue In Ottawa, Canada
[Update] Ariana Grande Gets Court Approval To Hunt Down Hackers Accused Of Leaking Her Unreleased Music
Tupac Shakur M*rder Trial: Cop Testifies Keefe D Claimed Diddy Was Supposed To Pay For Rapper’s M*rder
NBA YoungBoy On Mission To Stay Sober, Says He Flushed Dr*gs Down Toilet
Blueface’s Dad Congratulates Him On Newborn Son, Says Baby Porter Jr. ‘Came Out Packing
JT Reveals She’s Learning How To DJ-Says She Understands Why They ‘Ignore The F*ck’ Out Of Song Requests
Tupac Shakur’s Family Was Leaving Duane ‘Keefe D’ Davis’ M*rder Trial When G*nfire Was Reported Near Las Vegas Courthouse
Solange Knowles Shares Emotional Tribute To “Bring It On: All Or Nothing” Co-Star Hayden Panettiere: The Light Surrounds You Now