Kim Kardashian Says She Believes the 1969 Moon Landing Was “Fake” – Despite Evidence to the Contrary

Kim Kardashian Says She Believes the 1969 Moon Landing Was “Fake” – Despite Evidence to the Contrary
Kim Kardashian is sharing a controversial belief — and she isn’t backing down.
On the Oct. 30 episode of Hulu’s The Kardashians, the 45-year-old reality star revealed that she doesn’t think the 1969 Apollo 11 moon landing actually happened. While filming scenes for her legal-drama project All’s Fair, Kardashian told costar Sarah Paulson that she’s been sending her videos and articles about the long-debunked conspiracy.
“I’m sending you, so far, a million articles with both Buzz Aldrin and… the other one,” Kim said, referring to astronauts Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong.
“This girl says, ‘What was the scariest moment?’ And [Aldrin] goes, ‘There was no scary moment, cause it didn’t happen. It could’ve been scary, but it wasn’t, cause it didn’t happen.’”
Kardashian added that she believes Aldrin has “slipped up” in interviews due to age and that she now thinks “it didn’t happen.”
In a confessional, she doubled down on her skepticism when a producer asked if she truly believed astronauts never walked on the moon.
“I don’t think we did. I think it was fake,” she replied. “I’ve seen a few videos [of] Buzz Aldrin talking about how it didn’t happen. He says it all the time now, in interviews.”
Kardashian went on to list several common claims used by conspiracy theorists — including the movement of the American flag, the lack of visible stars, and mismatched boot prints — all of which have been scientifically debunked by NASA and independent experts.
Aldrin himself told People in July 2024, on the 55th anniversary of Apollo 11, that the mission was real and remains one of humankind’s greatest achievements.
Despite anticipating backlash, Kardashian said she expects people to call her “crazy no matter what.” Her advice to skeptics: “Go to TikTok. See for yourself.”
Previous Article
Next Article
Shonda Rhimes Says Regé-Jean Page Leaving ‘Bridgerton’ After 1 Season Was ‘The Plan’, Confirms He Was Invited To Make Cameos In Season 2
“The Chi” Renewed For A 3rd Season
Jamie Foxx Defends Jimmy Fallon: It Wasn’t Black Face, This One Is A Stretch
Usher, Priyanka Chopra, & Julianne Hough’s Competition Series ‘The Activist’ Will Now Be A Docu After Backlash
Wendy Williams’ Ex Husband Opening Restaurant [VIDEO]
Wendy Williams Is ‘Stable’ & Improving During Her Hospitalization, TV Host’s Brother Says ‘She’s Hanging In There’
Joseline Hernandez & Fiance Deny Any Wrongdoing As They Release Statement After Violent Reunion Fight: The Show Was Created For Female Empowerment
Kim Kardashian Paying for Extra Security at her Kids’ School After Kanye Revealed Name Of School Online