Kevin Hart Breaks Silence After Major Car Crash, Shares Emotional Video
Kevin Hart Breaks Silence After Major Car Crash, Shares Emotional Video
Kevin Hart is officially speaking out. Almost two months after being in a severe car accident and suffering a major back injury in the crash Kevin Hart returned to social media, thanking his supporters and fans. The accident happened in Malibu just after midnight on Sept. 1. Hart. Kevin Hart was a passenger in his 1970 Plymouth Barracuda when it drove off Mulholland Highway and rolled down an embankment.
The video, which seems to document his recovery, starts with a text that reads,
“I was involved in an accident. My world was forever changed”.
The clip shared news footage of the crash, along with footage taken at the hospital and physical therapy sessions in the gym and pool. Kevin Hart says in the video,
“Basically you realize that you’re not in control. No matter how much you think you’re in control, you’re not in control. At the end of the day, it can all be over, man.”
See the post below.
View this post on Instagram
We continue to send our thoughts and prayers to Kevin Hart while he recovers.

Previous Article
Next Article
Brandy Had No Clue ‘I Know What You Did Last Summer’ Reboot Was In The Works, But Says She’s Ready To Reprise Her Role: ‘Hit Me Up’
George Clooney Gave 14 Of His Closest Friends $1 Million Each
Lupita Nyong’o Says Losing Kenyan Accent For Hollywood Acting Career ‘Felt Like Betrayal’
Issa Rae’s Brother Confirms Her Engagement: They’ve Been Together Forever!
Paula Patton Ridiculed By Social Media Users After Video Of Her Cooking Fried Chicken Goes Viral
‘Sinners’ Producer Says Film Costumes Were Repurposed From Marvel’s Canceled ‘Blade’ Reboot
Woman In Kevin Hart Sex Tape Previously Asked For 6 Figures Before Filing Lawsuit, He Refuses To Pay
Tiffany Haddish Receives Backlash For Seemingly Defending Jonathan Majors Amid Domestic Violence Controversy