DC Young Fly Says Chris Tucker Told Him If He Plays His Son He’ll Do Another ‘Friday’ Movie

Chris Tucker, DC Young Fly
DC Young Fly Says Chris Tucker Told Him If He Plays His Son He’ll Do Another ‘Friday’ Movie
Looks like Chris Tucker might be opening up to participating in a “Friday” sequel thanks to DC Young Fly, who people often compare him to.
Comedian/actor DC Young Fly, 29, recently made a bold statement that sparked the possibility of another “Friday” production on the way. In an interview with sports analyst Shannon Sharpe on “Club Shay Shay,” DC Young Fly claimed that he was told by Chris Tucker, 50, that he would reprise his role in the movie sequel if he’s casted in it as well, playing the role of his son.

Shannon Sharpe, DC Young Fly
During the interview, show host Shannon Sharpe inquired about DC Young Fly, born John Whitfield, portraying the role of Smokey in another “Friday” movie, which was originally played by Chris Tucker in the 1995 hit comedy. DC swiftly interjected and let fans know they might be able to see him casted in the franchise if it’s deemed to come back, claiming the veteran actor told him he would do another “Friday” if he’s also in it as well. He said,
“I ain’t supposed to say this, but I’m gonna say it anyway because we getting old, and I don’t care. Chris Tucker out his mouth told me. Told me, literally this year –sorry O.G. I’ma say it, we’re getting old, okay. He said if I play his son, he’ll be in the movie. So if this ever reach out to anybody… get to anybody, I promise you out his mouth this is what he said to me. He said, ‘If you play my son. I’ll be in the movie.’ I swear.”
“Wild N’ Out” veteran, DC, has since took to his social media accounts to make “The Last Friday” happen with Tucker. He captioned the post,
“OG @christucker told me himselffff he would play my daddy if I b his son in The Last Friday no Kap !!!!! Whoever see this the people want it … we gettin old
@clubshayshay and @shannonsharpe84 leg0000000 #NoDayzOff.”
“Friday,” the classic 90’s comedy film was followed-up with two sequels, 2000’s “Next Friday” and 2002’s “Friday After Next.” Last year, it was reported that Tucker turned down $12 million to return to play Smokey due to “religious reasons.” According to Ice Cube, producer and co-star of the “Friday” sequel, Tucker no longer wanted to smoke or cuss on camera.

Do you think fans will get another “Friday” movie? Comment below & let us know!
Previous Article
Next Article
2024 Oscar Awards: Da’Vine Joy Randolph Delivers Emotional Speech As She Wins Best Supporting Actress + See The Full List Of Winners & Highlights
Whoopi Goldberg Is ‘Working Diligently’ To Make ‘Sister Act 3’ Happen
Will Smith To Self-Produce ‘I Am Legend’ Sequel After Having Multiple Stalled Projects Due To Infamous Oscars Slap
Denzel Washington Shares That Despite The Comparisons, He Has No Clue Who “Snowfall” Actor Damson Idris Is [VIDEO]
Harvey Weinstein Hit With New Sexual Battery Charge, Could Get 29 Years If Convicted
Gabrielle Union Says Before Acting She Wanted To Be A Video Vixen & Auditioned For Tupac: I Had Such Low Self-Esteem
Tiffany Haddish To Portray Olympic Runner Florence ‘Flo-Jo’ Joyner In Biopic + Actress’s Production Company To Produce Film
Regina Hall Shares Coronavirus Pandemic Is To Blame For Delay Of ‘Girls Trip’ Sequel: People Were Really Waiting For Things To Calm Down