DaBaby Sued For $2 Million By Former Hotel Employee Who Claims He Was Assaulted By The Rapper For Recording Him w/o Permission

DaBaby
DaBaby Sued For $2 Million By Former Hotel Employee Who Claims He Was Assaulted By The Rapper For Recording Him w/o Permission
Rap star DaBaby will be stepping back into the courtroom soon.
According to a report from Radar Online, DaBaby is facing a 7-figure lawsuit from a former hotel employee over an incident that occurred in December 2019.

Reportedly, the plaintiff is an ex-employee of a Marriott Hotel named Cristofher Pocasangren. According to the suit, Pocasangren is claiming to have suffered emotional distress after DaBaby, real name Jonathan Kirk, 31, got physical with him a little over 3 years ago for snapping photos.
The employee reportedly asked the “BOP” artist for the pic while DaBaby was staying at the resort. After the musician declined – allegedly for safety reasons, Pocasangren took it upon himself to get the image anyway and incurred the rapper’s wrath.
Subsequently, the hotel employee says he was asked by DaBaby to delete the photo, which he agreed to do. However, Pocasangren claims the Cleveland native was still upset and followed him into a hotel where the exchange allegedly became physical.
However, DaBaby previously explained his side of things after footage of the incident gained traction online, writing:
“That hotel worker you see me “pushing” came up to me outside the hotel & asked could he record a video of me while I was holding my 2year old daughter. I calmly and respectfully said no and explained to him that him posting a video of me at the time would compromise the safety of me and my child”
Surveillance video of DaBaby assaulting hotel employee. pic.twitter.com/D3KUDc6PH9
— Pop Crave (@PopCrave) January 18, 2020
If history is any indication of how the suit may turn out, the favor might just be with DaBaby. As we previously reported, the musician faced a similar suit last year after a Miami promoter claimed he was assaulted by the rapper. DaBaby went on to win the suit and was not required to pay the $6 million in damages the individual was seeking.

In his most recent suit, DaBaby is being asked to forfeit $2 million in damages. Neither the rapper nor his reps have seemingly responded publicly to the suit at this time.
Do you think DaBaby could win the suit? Let us know in the comments section!
Previous Article
Next Article
Lil’ Kim To Celebrate Iconic ‘Hard Core’ Album With One-Night-Only Orchestral Concert In Brooklyn
Trial In Case Where Yella Beezy Is Accused Of Paying To Have Rapper MO3 K*lled Set To Begin
Quality Control Music Co-Founder Pierre ‘P’ Thomas Hospitalized In ICU After Suffering Heart Attack
Singer Melanie Fiona Warns Fans Not To Confuse Artist’s TV Appearances w/ Wealth: ‘They Paid To Be There’
Rapper Lupe Fiasco Says Renters Gets Too Much Hate: ‘Some People Aren’t Built For Ownership’
Reginae Carter Says Dad Lil Wayne ‘Can’t Stop Nothing’ After Fans Threaten To Snitch Over Pole Dancing Video: ‘Imma Live My Grown A** Life!’
Family Of Go-Go Legend Chuck Brown Pulls Support For Annual D.C. Day Honoring Him Over Alleged Lack Of Communication & Professionalism’ From Event Organizers
Biggie’s Son Claims Grandmother’s Will Was Altered Days Before Her De@th, Cutting Out Grandkids