Diddy Reportedly Not Invited To The Met Gala This Year As Source Says Industry Has ‘Distanced Itself From Him’

Diddy Reportedly Not Invited To The Met Gala This Year As Source Says Industry Has ‘Distanced Itself From Him’
Diddy is reportedly not on the guest list for the Met Gala this year.
The disgraced music mogul, 54, is said to be getting blacklisted by heads of the fashion industry as he navigates alarming claims against him, ranging from drugging alleged victims to sexual assault and sex trafficking.
Insiders said Diddy, who has previously been a staple at the event sporting his Sean John line, will not be invited this time around.
One source noted,
“Now he finds himself grappling not only with the preservation of his reputation, but also with the loss of his standing within an industry that has unequivocally distanced itself from him.”
Last year, Diddy famously walked the carpet with rapper Yung Miami, who he has been romantically linked to for about two years.

Diddy, Yung Miami
Only time will tell if he’ll actually be asked to attend. The event usually falls on the first Monday in May, so this year it will be on May 6.
Meanwhile, Yung Miami has become entangled in Diddy’s legal woes. Most recently, he was sued by producer Rodney Jones (a.k.a. Lil Rod), who alleged that Diddy and his entourage drugged and sexually assaulted him while he lived with Diddy to work on his latest project, The Love Album: Off the Grid.
He also name-dropped Yung Miami in court docs and claimed that she and influencer Daphne Joy, who shares a son with 50 Cent, were paid monthly as sex workers for Diddy. Rodney Jones went on to allege that Yung Miami transported “pink cocaine” for Diddy.

Last week, Homeland Security agents raided Diddy’s Los Angeles and Miami estates amid the claims against him. His attorney Aaron Dyer slammed the federal government’s move, which included helicopters and Diddy’s sons Justin Combs, 30, and Christian Combs, 26, being in handcuffs in the yard while his LA home was searched. Diddy was also stopped in Miami as he was preparing to go out of the country.
His attorney said,
“Yesterday, there was a gross overuse of military-level force as search warrants were executed at Mr. Combs’ residences. There is no excuse for the excessive show of force and hostility exhibited by authorities or the way his children and employees were treated.”
He added that Diddy was never detained and “spoke to and cooperated with authorities.”
[VIA]
Previous Article
Next Article
Usher Set To Headline 2024 Super Bowl Halftime Show In Las Vegas!
R. Kelly’s Lawyers File To Withdraw From Case 2 Months Ahead Of His Federal Trial, One Attorney Shares Cryptic Message: Sometimes You Can’t Save Someone From Themselves
Ja Rule Feels Uncomfortable Amid Irv Gotti Speaking Out On Ashanti: I Do Not Condone The Way Gotti Handled Things On Drink Champs
Nelly Surprises Fans w/ St. Lunatics Reunion Album + Metro Boomin Set To Executive Produce Their First Project In 25 Years
Burna Boy Sparks Dating Rumors After Photo of Him Sleeping With Jamaican Rapper Diamond The Body Goes Viral [PHOTO]
Cardi B Reacts To Fans Criticizing Her For Sharing Only A Glimpse Of Her Infant Son: Maybe I Should Delete My Social Media!
Diddy Supporters Pour Baby Oil On Themselves Outside Courthouse After He’s Cleared Of Most Serious Charges
Rah Ali Calls Cardi B’s BFF Star Brim, “A Bum B*tch,” Cardi Responds: “This Internet Sh*t Is Ridiculous!”